Bosco Verticale, Milan
About Bosco Verticale, Milan
Bosco Verticale, Milan - Address
Address: Bosco Verticale, 20124 Milan, Italy
Time Required: 00:15 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 718 times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
You cannot enter these residential towers if you don't live here, but many are content to simply admire it from the outside. The 111 meter tall buildings use a vertical forest integrated into its facade design to create the building's micro-climate. These include 730 trees, 5,000 shrubs, and 11,000 perennials. That's basically enough plants to cover one hectare of land. Get close and take as many pictures of this wonder of urban architecture as you like.
How To reach Bosco Verticale by Public Transport
- Trams 10, 33 stop Stazione Garibaldi m2 M5
- Bus 43 stop Via Gioia Via Vespucci.
- Metro 2 and 5 stop Garibaldi Fs.
- Tram 9 and 10 stop P.za S. Gioachimo.
- Bus 60 stop Via Pola Via Rosellini (INPS).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bosco Verticale, Milan Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele Ii
- Milan Cathedral
- Borromean Islands
- Dolomite Mountains
- Milan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Milan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Milan