Bosco VerticaleCurrently Open
- Address: Bosco Verticale, 20124 Milan, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
Bosco Verticale - Review
You cannot enter these residential towers if you don't live here, but many are content to simply admire it from the outside. The 111 meter tall buildings use a vertical forest integrated into its facade design to create the building's micro-climate. These include 730 trees, 5,000 shrubs, and 11,000 perennials. That's basically enough plants to cover one hectare of land. Get close and take as many pictures of this wonder of urban architecture as you like.
How To reach Bosco Verticale by Public Transport
- Trams 10, 33 stop Stazione Garibaldi m2 M5
- Bus 43 stop Via Gioia Via Vespucci.
- Metro 2 and 5 stop Garibaldi Fs.
- Tram 9 and 10 stop P.za S. Gioachimo.
- Bus 60 stop Via Pola Via Rosellini (INPS).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bosco Verticale
0.49% of people who visit Milan include Bosco Verticale in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
27.27% of people start their Bosco Verticale visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Bosco Verticale
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bosco Verticale