Casa Degli Omenoni166 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via degli Omenoni, 3, 20121 Milano, Italy, 20121 Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-0272524301
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Landmarks, Buildings And Structures
Built by sculptor Leone Leoni as both his abode and his office, this historic palace gets its name from the eight 'great men' sculpted on its facade. Sculpturally, the house repeats the Lion motif a lot, though there are also eagles, chimeras and festoons. Check out the bas-relief over the door. The building isn't exactly open to the public anymore, as it is owned by Clubino, a gentlemen's club. You'll have to content yourself with taking a picture of the facade and moving on.
How to Reach Casa Degli Omenoni
- Tram 1 stop Teatro Alla Scala
- Subway 1 stop Cordusio
- Tram 16, 27, NM1 stop Cordusio M1
- M1, M3 stop Duomo
- Trams 24, 12, 16, 27, 2, 3, 14 stop Duomo
- Bus 61 stop Via Monte Di Pieta' Via Verdi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Casa Degli Omenoni Address: Via degli Omenoni, 3, 20121 Milano, Italy, 20121
- Casa Degli Omenoni Contact Number: +1-0272524301
- Casa Degli Omenoni Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Casa Degli Omenoni(preferred time): 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Casa Degli Omenoni: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.05% of people who visit Milan include Casa Degli Omenoni in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
40% of people start their Casa Degli Omenoni visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Casa Degli Omenoni
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa Degli Omenoni
People normally club together Porta Venezia and Palazzo Morando while planning their visit to Casa Degli Omenoni.