Casa Milan, Milan
About Casa Milan, Milan
Casa Milan, Milan - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Via Aldo Rossi, 8, 20149 Milano, Italy
Ticket Price: 15 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 1.1K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is the headquarters of the AC Milan. It will take you about 1 hour to go through the Mondo Milan Museum. The interactive exhibits combine with real club artefacts to bring alive over 100 years of AC Milan history. Trophies, holographs, and the Hall of Fame. Explore the stats of the champions. Altogether the exhibition space covers about 900 square feet. You might not want to eat at the restaurant. The meals are ally expensive.
Casa Milan Ticket Prices
Mondo Milan Museum:
- Eur 15: Adult
- Eur 12 for under 14 and 65+
- Free for under 7 and the disabled.
Casa Milan Opening and Closing Hours
- Mondo Milan Museum: 10am-7pm
How To reach Casa Milan by Public Transport
- Bus 90 stop V.le Serra Via Traiano.
- Tram 19, Bus 69 stop P.za Firenze.
- Subway 5 stop
- Subway 1 stop Lotto Fieramilanocity.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Casa Milan, Milan Reviews - Write a Review
Must visit place for any AC Milan fan. Both store and museum are awesome.
Good but u should book before going there if A Match-Day
The museum was great! And the shop has a lot more than the one in San Siro
Impressive architecture. Beautiful shop.
Expensive but unique. Tickets bought here for matches. Take passports with you
- Nearby Attractions
- Palazzo Della Ragione
- Basilica Di S. Nazaro Maggiore
- Chiesa Di San Marco
- Museo Del Risorgimento
- Fontana Di Piazza San Babila
- Leonardo Da Vinci's Horse
- Via Paolo Sarpi
- Via Manzoni
- Parco Di Trenno
- Sant'antonio Abate
- Milan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Milan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Milan