Chiesa Di San Raffaele5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via San Raffaele, 3, 20121 Milan, Italy
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Architecture
The first church in this location was built in the 10th century. It was overhauled and transformed into the current structure in 1582. The exterior and interior of the church are both quite plain, but there is a smattering of nice artwork inside, for example, the painting Saints by Giovanni Ambrogio Figino and the Dream of Elijah by Morazzone. The architectural style is Mannerist. The ambience is quiet and solemn.
How to Reach Chiesa Di San Raffaele
- Tram 1 stop Teatro Alla Scala
- Subway 1 stop Cordusio
- Tram 16, 27, NM1 stop Cordusio M1
- M1, M3 stop Duomo
- Trams 24, 12, 16, 27, 2, 3, 14 stop Duomo
- Bus 61 stop Via Monte Di Pieta' Via Verdi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.