Elfo Puccini3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Corso Buenos Aires, 33, 20124 Milano, Italy
- Phone: +39-0200660606
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Play, Stage Show, Theatre, Concert
This modern theatre housed in a historic building has three stages. They are the Shakespeare Hall, the Fassbinder hall, and the Bausch room. That means, unlike most of the other theatres in Milan, they usually have three shows going on at once. At least one of them is bound to spike your interest. For on these stages the theatre organises some truly excellent productions, with both contemporary and classical works. Concerts are frequent too. The bar service is supposed to be excellent.
Elfo Puccini Hours
- Closed Mid-July - early September.
- Closed on Sunday.
- Times given here are for the ticket office. Actual show times are different.
- Ticket office also opens 30 minutes before showtime.
How to Reach Elfo Puccini
- Subway M1 stop Lima
- Bus 60 and N6 stop Via Plinio P.le Bacone
- Bus 81 stop P.le Bacone
- Tram 5, 33 stop P.ta Venezia V.le Tunisia
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.02% of people who visit Milan include Elfo Puccini in their plan
95% of people start their Elfo Puccini visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Elfo Puccini
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Elfo Puccini
People normally also visit L.O.V.E. while planning their trip to Elfo Puccini.