Events and Festivals in Milan
- Milan Fashion Week is usually held in September, showing fashion for the following year.
- St. Ambrose’s Day on 7th December is not just a day for religious celebration it is also an excuse for having a street fair and party.
- The Festa del Naviglio, held during the first ten days of June, has parades, street musicians and performers and is yet another excuse for having a street party.
Trip plans for Milan
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Milan
Milan Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Milan
Save 7%Lake Como Day Trip from Milan1485 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Take in the stunning scenery of world-famous Lake Como on this day trip from Milan, just a quick 1-hour drive away. Explore t...
Save 7%Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan401 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
Discover Italys sublime Cinque Terre coastal region on a day trip from Milan. Renowned for its terraced landscapes and five c...
Save 6%Italy and Switzerland in One Day: Lake Como and Lugano from Milan254 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs 30 Mins
Visit Italy and Switzerland in one day on a relaxing daylong excursion to Lake Como, Bellagio and Lugano from Milan! Hop aboa...
Save 7%Venice Day Trip from Milan259 Reviews
Duration: 14 Hrs
Visit the breathtaking city of Venice on an action-packed day trip from Milan, and see the citys top sights with a local guid...
- Events & Festivals in Sesto San Giovanni
- Events & Festivals in Como
- Events & Festivals in Arese
- Events & Festivals in Brugherio
- Events & Festivals in Monza
- Events & Festivals in Binasco