Fontana Di Piazza San BabilaCurrently Open
- Address: Piazza S. Babila, 20122 Milano, Italy, 20121
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-0272524301
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Square, Family And Kids, Architecture , Fountain, Landmarks, Businesses And Services, Home Improvement, Architects
Milanese architect Luigi Caccia Dominioni built this fountain in 1997 at the confluence of many roads. The square shaped fountain has some architectural highlights. For example, the ball is meant to represent clouds; the pyramid on which it rests represents the mountain of Lombardy; the stream between it and the water are the rivers; and the main water body, lakes. It's a pretty structure in a busy square. Snap a few pictures and move on.
- Metro M1 stop San Babila
- Bus 94 stop Via S. Damiano C.so Monforte
- Bus N15, N27, NM1 and NM 3 stop Via S. Damiano C.so Monforte
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.08% of people who visit Milan include Fontana Di Piazza San Babila in their plan
95% of people start their Fontana Di Piazza San Babila visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Fontana Di Piazza San Babila
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fontana Di Piazza San Babila