Gallerie Di Piazza Scala
Tours for Gallerie Di Piazza Scala
About Gallerie Di Piazza Scala, Milan
The museum is housed inside of what used to be an old bank. Much of the bank's old layout has been incorporated into the museum's own, giving the interior a very posh ambience. The artwork in the gallery focuses on the 19th and 20th century. Highlights to watch out for:
- Bas-reliefs by Antonio Canova.
- Speculative works by Umberto Boccioni.
- 19th century images of Milan.
- Masterpieces by some of the greatest painters in Italy.
- The 20th century section of 189 paintings, which tracks various artistic movements.
Gallerie Di Piazza Scala Information
- They have an audio guide in multiple languages.
- Accessible for disabled.
Gallerie Di Piazza Scala Tickets Prices
- EUR 3 for 18 to 25 years; over 65; groups of 15 or more.
- Free for under 18, disabled person and carer; journalists.
- Free admission every first Sunday.
Guided visits for up to 25:
- Italian: € 80.00 per group.
- English: € 100,00 per group.
Gallerie Di Piazza Scala Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission 1 hour before closing time.
- March to September: 9:30am-6pm
- October to February: 9:30am-4:30pm
How To Get To Gallerie Di Piazza Scala by Public Transport
- Tram 1 stop Teatro Alla Scala.
- Bus 61 stop Via Monte Di Pieta' Via Verdi.
- M1, M3 stop Duomo
- Trams 24, 12, 16, 27, 2, 3, 14 stop Duomo.
- Buses N15, N24 and NM 3 stop Duomo M1.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Gallerie Di Piazza Scala Tickets And Tours
Visit the breathtaking city of Venice on an action-packed day trip from Milan, and see the city’s top sights with a local guide! On a walking tour, discover must-see Venetian landmarks such as St Mark’s Basilica, Doge’s Palace and Rialto Bridge, while learning about their history. After wandering through St Mark’s Square and alongside the Grand Canal, visit a prestigious glass-making workshop to see a demonstration by a local craftsperson. Before returning to Milan, enjoy a 30-minute gondola ride at your own expense or simply enjoy some free time.
Take a ride on the Bernina Express, Switzerland's alpine delight. This train journey takes you along one of the most beautiful railway routes in the world – now a UNESCO World Heritage Site – through the Bernina Pass to the exclusive resort of St Moritz at the ‘Top of the World.’ Enjoy a round-trip scenic coach trip and ride a bright red rail car, passing unrivaled landscapes amid the towering peaks of the Swiss Alps, including time to spend in charming Tirano and St Mortiz.
Discover Italy’s sublime Cinque Terre coastal region on a day trip from Milan. Renowned for its terraced landscapes and five cliffside villages – Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore – the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre is one of Italy's scenic gems. Head there in a comfortable coach and then ride a boat to picture-postcard Monterosso. Enjoy free time to explore and have lunch (own expense), and then catch a coastal train to the tiny, cliff-hugging harbor village of Vernazza, for more free time to stroll and relax, before returning to Milan.
Opera fans and theater lovers, this is the perfect Milan activity for you and an experience youâll never forget! Join this La Scala Theatre and museum tour for a unique opportunity to discover the secrets of one of the most famous opera houses in the world. With an expert guide, visit the La Scala Museum, home to a fascinating collection of costumes, musical instruments and portraits. You'll also pass through the La Scala Theatre foyer and see its beautiful auditorium, stage and pit orchestra from the boxes!
Share your experience - Rate Gallerie Di Piazza Scala, Milan
Lovely place to visit anyway, plus the current Canaletto exhibition. A gem of Milan, but cheap tickets available without booking (this was UK half-term and the city generally busy). The cafe is as good/better than most I saw in Milan, yet so reasonably priced. Really appreciated that our autistic son entered free with one of us free as carer. He loved the free audio guide (just leave passport/license etc. as deposit - seems to be common in Milan).
Very worth your while! Even for non connaisseurs like me. Gives a good impression of the old times with lots of paintings from Milan and its surroundings.
Must recomend this place because there is so much good art, and the garden, it’s amazing.
Great collection of Banca Intesa
A special and unique museum full of masterpieces and history. A new one and not well known! Amazing !
- Nearby Attractions
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- Museo Poldi Pezzoli
- Biblioteca Ambrosiana
- San Siro Stadium
- Chiaravalle Abbey
- Casa Museo Boschi Di Stefano
- Navigli District
- Museo Del Novecento
- Planetario Di Milano
- Museo Bagatti Valsecchi
- Hotels Near Gallerie Di Piazza Scala
- Hotels Near Gallerie Di Piazza Scala
- 5 Star Hotels Near Gallerie Di Piazza Scala
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gallerie Di Piazza Scala
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gallerie Di Piazza Scala
- Budget Hotels Near Gallerie Di Piazza Scala
- Cheap Hotels Near Gallerie Di Piazza Scala
- Luxury Hotels Near Gallerie Di Piazza Scala
- Milan Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Milan
- 2 Days in Milan
- 3 Days in Milan
- 4 Days in Milan
- 5 Days in Milan
- 6 Days in Milan
- 7 Days in Milan