Gallerie Di Piazza Scala, Milan
Gallerie Di Piazza Scala, Milan - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Piazza della Scala, 6, 20121 Milano, Italy
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
Added 10.3K times in trip plans
Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Gallerie Di Piazza Scala, Milan
The museum is housed inside of what used to be an old bank. Much of the bank's old layout has been incorporated into the museum's own, giving the interior a very posh ambience. The artwork in the gallery focuses on the 19th and 20th century. Highlights to watch out for:
- Bas-reliefs by Antonio Canova.
- Speculative works by Umberto Boccioni.
- 19th century images of Milan.
- Masterpieces by some of the greatest painters in Italy.
- The 20th century section of 189 paintings, which tracks various artistic movements.
Gallerie Di Piazza Scala Information
- They have an audio guide in multiple languages.
- Accessible for disabled.
Gallerie Di Piazza Scala Ticket Prices
- EUR 3 for 18 to 25 years; over 65; groups of 15 or more.
- Free for under 18, disabled person and carer; journalists.
- Free admission every first Sunday.
Guided visits for up to 25:
- Italian: € 80.00 per group.
- English: € 100,00 per group.
Gallerie Di Piazza Scala Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission 1 hour before closing time.
- March to September: 9:30am-6pm
- October to February: 9:30am-4:30pm
How To reach Gallerie Di Piazza Scala by Public Transport
- Tram 1 stop Teatro Alla Scala.
- Bus 61 stop Via Monte Di Pieta' Via Verdi.
- M1, M3 stop Duomo
- Trams 24, 12, 16, 27, 2, 3, 14 stop Duomo.
- Buses N15, N24 and NM 3 stop Duomo M1.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gallerie Di Piazza Scala, Milan Reviews - Write a Review
Lovely place to visit anyway, plus the current Canaletto exhibition. A gem of Milan, but cheap tickets available without booking (this was UK half-term and the city generally busy). The cafe is as good/better than most I saw in Milan, yet so reasonably priced. Really appreciated that our autistic son entered free with one of us free as carer. He loved the free audio guide (just leave passport/license etc. as deposit - seems to be common in Milan).
Very worth your while! Even for non connaisseurs like me. Gives a good impression of the old times with lots of paintings from Milan and its surroundings.
Must recomend this place because there is so much good art, and the garden, it’s amazing.
Gallerie D'Italia is an incredible art exhibition gallery where you will see just the best of the best from an art point of view. The exhibitions are among the most refined in Europe able to surprise you with the most amazing masterpieces coming from all around the world. The permanent exhibition is also there to full your mind and soul with the magic that Art is able to create
A special and unique museum full of masterpieces and history. A new one and not well known! Amazing !