Gallery Of Vittorio Emanuele Ii10991 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza Duomo, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +39-288455555
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Cafe, Mall, Shopping Center
Grab your shopping bag to go browsing in the world’s most elegant covered arcade, the glass-domed Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the world's oldest shopping mall. The Galleria symbolized Italian unity and self-confidence, so it is no surprise that the arcade is decorated with plenty of patriotic symbols. The place has a unique charm, which makes it worth a visit. Shops including luxury Prada, Gucci and Louis Vuitton boutiques with awnings and large plate-glass windows line the ground floor. You’ll also find some of Milan’s most lauded and historic cafes, like Biffi and Zucca’s Bar. If you have 48 hours in Milan, this is the place to go, if not still spare some time while planning for Milan Itinerary 1 Day.
Gallery Of Vittorio Emanuele Ii Travel Tips
- Carry a proof of your birthday as some shops offer special discounts.
- Senior citizens should carry an identity proof as there are special offers for them too.
- Visa & MasterCard acceptable.
- Bring sufficient cash with you.
Gallery Of Vittorio Emanuele Ii Hours
- Some shops close between 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
How to Reach Gallery Of Vittorio Emanuele Ii
- Duomo Subway Station
- Boeucc: Local Traditional Cuisine
- Latte G: Dessert & Icecream
- Cracco: Chicken Pizza & Pasta
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
75.38% of people who visit Milan include Gallery Of Vittorio Emanuele Ii in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
36.31% of people start their Gallery Of Vittorio Emanuele Ii visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Gallery Of Vittorio Emanuele Ii
67.59% of people prefer walking in order to reach Gallery Of Vittorio Emanuele Ii