La Vigna Di Leonardo198 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Corso Magenta, 65, 20123 Milan, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-024816150
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Heritage Building
This Renaissance house stands right in front of the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, where Leonardo painted The Last Supper. The garden here used to be a vineyard, gifted to Leonardo by a grateful Duke, who wanted to remind the artist of his home in Tuscany.
Today it is only visitable by guided tours, short ones of 25 minutes each. The tour is divided into 7 parts that take you through the courtyards of Piero Portaluppi, the Zodiac Hall, the Luini Hall, Ettore Conti’s studio, the Staircase Hall, the Garden of Earthly Delights, and Leonardo’s Vineyard. All that you see is beautifully explained by way of audio guides and descriptive panels..
La Vigna Di Leonardo Travel Tips
- Reservation is advised, especially on weekends.
Entrance Ticket Details For La Vigna Di Leonardo
- € 8,00 for 65+, 6-18 years of age, students, groups of 20+
- Free for 5 and under, the disabled and their carers.
La Vigna Di Leonardo Hours
- Monday - Thursday: Tour starts every 30 minutes, last visit starts at 5.30pm.
- Friday - Sunday: Tour starts every 15 minutes, last visit starts at 5.45pm.
How to Reach La Vigna Di Leonardo
- Tram 16 stop S. Maria Delle Grazie.
- Bus 58 stop Museo Della Scienza E Della Tecnologia.
- Bus 50, 58 stop L.go D'Ancona.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.34% of people who visit Milan include La Vigna Di Leonardo in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
73.44% of people start their La Vigna Di Leonardo visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see La Vigna Di Leonardo
62.4% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Vigna Di Leonardo