Mount Amiata Tours
About Mount Amiata, Milan
Mount Amiata is the largest of the lava domes in the Amiata lava dome complex located about 20 km northwest of Lake Bolsena in the southern Tuscany region of Italy.Wikipedia
Overview of Mount Amiata
This article refers Mount Amiata in Milan, Italy. Mount Amiata is easily missed on a visit to Milan.
Milan tours ideally do not include a visit to Mount Amiata.
More about Milan
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Milan trip planner for the same.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Milan like Antica Locanda Leonardo, Hotel Palazzo Delle Stelline and Genius Hotel Downtown.
Book Mount Amiata Tickets And Tours
Take a ride on the Bernina Express, Switzerland's alpine delight. This train journey takes you along one of the most beautiful railway routes in the world – now a UNESCO World Heritage Site – through the Bernina Pass to the exclusive resort of St Moritz at the ‘Top of the World.’ Enjoy a round-trip scenic coach trip and ride a bright red rail car, passing unrivaled landscapes amid the towering peaks of the Swiss Alps, including time to spend in charming Tirano and St Mortiz.
Discover Italy’s sublime Cinque Terre coastal region on a day trip from Milan. Renowned for its terraced landscapes and five cliffside villages – Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore – the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre is one of Italy's scenic gems. Head there in a comfortable coach and then ride a boat to picture-postcard Monterosso. Enjoy free time to explore and have lunch (own expense), and then catch a coastal train to the tiny, cliff-hugging harbor village of Vernazza, for more free time to stroll and relax, before returning to Milan.
Opera fans and theater lovers, this is the perfect Milan activity for you and an experience youâll never forget! Join this La Scala Theatre and museum tour for a unique opportunity to discover the secrets of one of the most famous opera houses in the world. With an expert guide, visit the La Scala Museum, home to a fascinating collection of costumes, musical instruments and portraits. You'll also pass through the La Scala Theatre foyer and see its beautiful auditorium, stage and pit orchestra from the boxes!
Explore the beautiful town of Verona and lakeside towns lining Lake Garda on a scenic day trip from Milan. You'll discover that Verona is one of Italy's loveliest towns, a major stop on the Shakespearean tourist trail, and be charmed by the towns and landscapes of Lake Garda.
Share your experience - Rate Mount Amiata, Milan
Nice hike trough the rocky forrests of Monte Amiata! Great view on the top.
One of a kind !
Troppo caldo e troppa confusione al mare? In poco più di un'ora vi ritrovate a 1700 slm in mezzo ad una meravigliosa faggeta a godervi un piccolo paradiso in terra
Ein wunderschöner Berg in der Toskana zum erholen und um abzuschalten.Es sind auch Parkplätze vorhanden die meistens unter Bäume sind. Man muss bis zum Gipfel über einen großen aber kurzen Weg laufen.
Un posto fantastico
- Other Attractions
- Cathedral Of Santiago Of Compostela Or Catedral De Santiago De Compostela
- Praza Da Quintana Or Quintana Square
- Praza Das Praterias
- Hostal Dos Reis Catolicos Or Catholic Kings Hostal
- Plaza Del Obradoiro Or Plaza De Espana
- Casa Da Parra Santiago De Compostela Or Parra House
- Praza De Abastos Or City Market
- Museum Of The Galician People Or Museo Poblo Galego
- Mirador Parque Da Alameda
- Monasterio De San Martin Pinario Or San Martin Pinario Monastery
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Cathedral Of Santiago Of Compostela Or Catedral De Santiago De Compostela
- Budget Hotels Near Praza Da Quintana Or Quintana Square
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Praza Das Praterias
- 5 Star Hotels Near Hostal Dos Reis Catolicos Or Catholic Kings Hostal
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Plaza Del Obradoiro Or Plaza De Espana
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Casa Da Parra Santiago De Compostela Or Parra House
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Praza De Abastos Or City Market
- Budget Hotels Near Museum Of The Galician People Or Museo Poblo Galego
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mirador Parque Da Alameda
- Luxury Hotels Near Monasterio De San Martin Pinario Or San Martin Pinario Monastery
- City Tripplans
- Milan Itinerary 1 Day
- Milan Itinerary 7 Days
- Milan Itinerary 2 Days
- Milan Itinerary 5 Days
- Milan Itinerary 3 Days
- Milan Itinerary 6 Days
- Milan Itinerary 4 Days
- Europe Itinerary 15 Days
- Italy Itinerary 10 Days
- Trip to Paris, Rome, Venice, Salzburg, Munich, Milan, Naples, Barcelona, Frankfurt