Museo Bagatti Valsecchi, Milan
About Museo Bagatti Valsecchi, Milan
Museo Bagatti Valsecchi, Milan - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Via Gesù, 5, 20121 Milano, Italy
Ticket Price: 9 EUR
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 01:00 pm - 05:45 pm Details
Added 2.2K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This late 19th century Renaissance style historic house museum is known for a splendid collection of decorative items, sculptures, and paintings. Make sure to check out the S. Giustina de’ Borromeis by Giovanni Bellini, the Prophet Isaiah by Lorenzo di Niccolò, and the Four allegorical figures by Andrea Lilio. There is also an smattering of weapons, clocks, and musical instruments. The museum is furthermore an excellent example of the lavish lifestyles of pre-war rich Milanese.
Museo Bagatti Valsecchi Information
- Accessible for disabled.
Museo Bagatti Valsecchi Ticket Prices
- € 6,00 for 65+, students with ID, and on Wednesdays.
- Free for under 5 and for the carers of people with disabilities.
- Check website for group visit prices.
Museo Bagatti Valsecchi Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on Easter and Easter Monday.
How To reach Museo Bagatti Valsecchi by Public Transport
- Subway M3 stop Montenapoleone.
- Tram 1 stop Via Manzoni Via Pisoni.
- Tram 61, 94 stop Via Senato (Archivio Di Stato).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museo Bagatti Valsecchi, Milan Reviews - Write a Review
A nineteenth century revival of Renaissance styles. Fantastic stuff! Worth seeing!
Among the best resident palazzo I've visited in Italy
Great private museum that keeps your attention till the exit. Each room is different and has its own story. There is something for everyone - art, military equipment, everyday items, clever architectural and plumbing solutions. I really enjoyed my visit.
The Bagatti Valsecchi is small but very interesting with art and antiques from the Renaissance.
Museum full of art, a must see in Milano !
- Nearby Attractions
- Museo Martinitt E Stelline
- Casa Campanini
- Basilica Di Sant'eufemia
- Monumento Ossario Piccoli Martiri
- Parco Lambro
- San Paolo Converso
- Osservatorio Astronomico Di Brera
- Parco Vittorio Formentano
- Spazio Oberdan
- Chiesa Di San Raffaele
- Milan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Milan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Milan