Museo Bagatti Valsecchi230 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Gesù, 5, 20121 Milano, Italy, 20121
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 05:45 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0276006132
- Fax: +39-0276014859
- Ticket Price: 9 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Social, Arts
This late 19th century Renaissance style historic house museum is known for a splendid collection of decorative items, sculptures, and paintings. Make sure to check out the S. Giustina de’ Borromeis by Giovanni Bellini, the Prophet Isaiah by Lorenzo di Niccolò, and the Four allegorical figures by Andrea Lilio. There is also an smattering of weapons, clocks, and musical instruments. The museum is furthermore an excellent example of the lavish lifestyles of pre-war rich Milanese.
Museo Bagatti Valsecchi Travel Tips
- Accessible for disabled.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Bagatti Valsecchi
- € 6,00 for 65+, students with ID, and on Wednesdays.
- Free for under 5 and for the carers of people with disabilities.
- Check website for group visit prices.
Museo Bagatti Valsecchi Hours
- Closed on Easter and Easter Monday.
How to Reach Museo Bagatti Valsecchi
- Subway M3 stop Montenapoleone.
- Tram 1 stop Via Manzoni Via Pisoni.
- Tram 61, 94 stop Via Senato (Archivio Di Stato).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.74% of people who visit Milan include Museo Bagatti Valsecchi in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
64.29% of people start their Museo Bagatti Valsecchi visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Museo Bagatti Valsecchi
88.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Bagatti Valsecchi