Museo Martinitt E Stelline2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Corso Magenta, 57, 20123 Milano, Italy, 20123
- Timings: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0243006522
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, History Museums, Social, Arts
The museum explores Milan's relationship with its orphans throughout the centuries. It takes its name from the two major orphanages, Martinitt for boys and Stelline for girls, which were both founded in the 16th century. There are over 20000 volumes at the Museum, covering 500 years of history. The museum makes good use of multimedia exhibits to narrate these stories, for example simulating lessons from various eras. See the recreated 19th century classroom. Check the attraction website for upcoming temporary exhibitions.
Museo Martinitt E Stelline Travel Tips
- Wheelchair accessible
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Martinitt E Stelline
- Guided tours; EUR 8 per person up to 15 people.
- Guided tour for 15+ EUR 100 total.
- Free for the handicapped.
How to Reach Museo Martinitt E Stelline
- Tram 16 stop S. Maria Delle Grazie
- Bus 58 stop Museo Della Scienza E Della Tecnologia
- Bus 50, 94stop L.go D'Ancona
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.