North ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Parco Nord Milano, 20162 Milano, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +39-022410161
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Play Ground, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
These 300 hundred acres of woods, meadows, trees and flowerbeds feel surprisingly removed from the city once you are there. It is a tranquil and green place, with sweeping and rolling lawns. Broad gravel paths make it popular with bikers and joggers. Dogs can be walked on leash. It's much bigger than some of the city's other parks, and the crowd is less dense. There are two open air chess boards, a picnic area, and playgrounds. In springtime the local schools use the park as a festival venue - Kites Festival, a Jazz Music Festival, and the Park Feast.
- Buses 40, 52 stop Via Ornato Via Aldo Moro.
- Bus 708 stop Via Vitt. Veneto Via Giovanni Xxiii (Bresso).
- Tram 4; Buses 40, 52, 83, 166, 708 stop Niguarda (Parco Nord).
- Bus 42, 172 stop Q.re Bicocca.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.27% of people who visit Milan include North Park in their plan
18.18% of people start their North Park visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see North Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting North Park