North Park, Milan
About North Park, Milan
North Park, Milan - Address, Phone Number
Address: Parco Nord Milano, 20162 Milano, Italy
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 191 times in trip plans
Park, Play Ground, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
These 300 hundred acres of woods, meadows, trees and flowerbeds feel surprisingly removed from the city once you are there. It is a tranquil and green place, with sweeping and rolling lawns. Broad gravel paths make it popular with bikers and joggers. Dogs can be walked on leash. It's much bigger than some of the city's other parks, and the crowd is less dense. There are two open air chess boards, a picnic area, and playgrounds. In springtime the local schools use the park as a festival venue - Kites Festival, a Jazz Music Festival, and the Park Feast.
How To reach North Park by Public Transport
- Buses 40, 52 stop Via Ornato Via Aldo Moro.
- Bus 708 stop Via Vitt. Veneto Via Giovanni Xxiii (Bresso).
- Tram 4; Buses 40, 52, 83, 166, 708 stop Niguarda (Parco Nord).
- Bus 42, 172 stop Q.re Bicocca.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
North Park, Milan Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Giordano Il Bolognese
- Hotel Central Station
- Teatro Alla Scala
- La Rinascente
- Villa Olmo
- Hotel Ibis Milano Centro
- Milan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Milan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Milan