Orto Botanico Di Brera30 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Brera, 28, 20121 Milano, Italy Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 12:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0250314683
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
This tiny botanical garden is a bit of hidden gem. It's not immediately accessible from the road; you have to go behind the Palazzo Brera. Once there, you'll find a secluded little green space created in 1774 by Abbot Fulgenzio Vitman. It's a cute corner of trimmed flowerbeds, oval ponds, a large Diospyros lotus and one of the oldest Ginkgo biloba trees in Europe. There is not much else to see here. It's romantic across the seasons.
How to Reach Orto Botanico Di Brera
- Subway 3 stop Montenapoleone
- Bus 61 stop Montenapoleone M3
- Tram 1 stop Via Manzoni Via Pisoni
- Tram 2, 12, 14 stop Via Cusani
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Orto Botanico Di Brera Address: Via Brera, 28, 20121 Milano, Italy
- Orto Botanico Di Brera Contact Number: +39-0250314683
- Orto Botanico Di Brera Timing: 09:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Orto Botanico Di Brera: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.19% of people who visit Milan include Orto Botanico Di Brera in their plan
86.67% of people start their Orto Botanico Di Brera visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Orto Botanico Di Brera
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Orto Botanico Di Brera
People normally club together Giardini Pubblici and Osservatorio Astronomico Di Brera while planning their visit to Orto Botanico Di Brera.