Osservatorio Astronomico Di Brera15 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Brera, 28, 20121 Milano, Italy
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0272320300
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Observatory, Family And Kids
The observatory was built by the Jesuit Ruggero Boscovich. For parents and children alike, one of the best ways to spend an evening or night in Milan is to book a slot for astronomical activities with INAF. Spaces are limited, so it's best to book early. The Schiaparelli dome is the spot from where Mars was observed in the 19th century. The gallery of ancient instruments has some cool astronomy artefacts. The day time tour is quite good, and will take you past The Zeiss telescope, The telescope Ruths and the Park.
Osservatorio Astronomico Di Brera Travel Tips
- Not disabled accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Osservatorio Astronomico Di Brera
- Guided tour: EUR 5
Osservatorio Astronomico Di Brera Hours
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: Guided tour at 2pm, lasting 60-90 minutes.
- Gallery of ancient instruments: Monday through Friday: 9:30am-4:30pm. Closed Saturdays and Sundays.
- You can also book private tours.
- Day visit: First Friday of all months except august: 10am
How to Reach Osservatorio Astronomico Di Brera
- Subway 3 stop Montenapoleone
- Bus 61 stop Montenapoleone M3
- Tram 1 stop Via Manzoni Via Pisoni
- Tram 2, 12, 14 stop Via Cusani
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.09% of people who visit Milan include Osservatorio Astronomico Di Brera in their plan
95% of people start their Osservatorio Astronomico Di Brera visit around 5 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Osservatorio Astronomico Di Brera
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Osservatorio Astronomico Di Brera