Palazzo Della Ragione, Milan
About Palazzo Della Ragione, Milan
Palazzo Della Ragione, Milan - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Piazza dei Mercanti, 20123 Milano, Italy
Ticket Price: 10 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 10:30 pm Details
Added 220 times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This 13th century structure used to serve as an administrative center and judicial seat. Later the Empress Maria Theresa made it into a legal archive. See the bas-relief on the building facade. Today it serves as an exhibition space for the visual arts - painting, photography, cinematography, fashion. Exhibitions are all temporary and refreshed around the year. It's not a very large museum, and there are usually no more than two exhibitions at a time. Check the museum website for updates.
Palazzo Della Ragione Information
- Reservations require for groups. Groups contain maximum 30 people.
Palazzo Della Ragione Ticket Prices
- EUR 8 for groups of 15+, 65+ years of age, aged 6 to 26, the disabled
- Family: EUR 10 for adults, EUR 6 for kids 6-14 years
- Free for under 6, carer for the disabled
- Guided Tours: EUR 100
Palazzo Della Ragione Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission one hour before closing.
How To reach Palazzo Della Ragione by Public Transport
- MM1 (red line) Duomo stop
- MM3 (yellow line) to the Duomo stop
- Tram: 1, 2, 3, 12, 14, 15, 16, 19, 24
- Bus number: 54
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Palazzo Della Ragione, Milan Reviews - Write a Review
At the end upper floor, among the rubbish of modern art, you are going to find the frescoes of XIV century. Visitors are allowed to take non commercial photo without flash light.
Beautiful place to walk through. Many shops and restaurants. Nice atmosphere. Avoid the scammers!
We enjoyed our trip there!!
Great spot. Must see
One of my favourite squares of the centre. Unfortunately people tend to soil it without respect.
- Nearby Attractions
- The Beach Club Milano
- Via Antonio Da Recanate
- Corso Magenta, 15
- Centro Di Documentazione Biblioteca Arnoldo Mondadori Editore - Ame
- Publicis Italia
- Arch Of Peace Apartment
- Milan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Milan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Milan