Piazza Gae Aulenti, Milan
About Piazza Gae Aulenti, Milan
Piazza Gae Aulenti, Milan - Address
Address: Piazza Gae Aulenti, 20124 Milano, Italy
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 14.7K times in trip plans
Square, Family And Kids, Architecture , Fountain
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Gae Aulenti was the Italian architect you designed the splendorous Musée d’Orsay in Paris. It's fitting, then, that a square named after him is as impressive to look at. Three fountains cast a film of water over a portion of the square; there is a sculpted bench 105 metres long that flows circular; shiny arcades of reflective glass overlook the square; sleek buildings and skyscrapers soar high all around. And it's a great place to shop too.
How To reach Piazza Gae Aulenti by Public Transport
- Trams 10, 33 stop Stazione Garibaldi m2 M5.
- Metro 2 and 5 stop Garibaldi Fs.
- Bus 43 stop Via Gioia Via Vespucci.
- Tram 9 and 10 stop P.za S. Gioachimo.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Piazza Gae Aulenti, Milan Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Piazza San Simpliciano
- Viale Lombardia
- Milan Suite Hotel
- Piazza Ventiquattro Maggio
- Battistero Di San Giovanni Alle Fonti
- Una Hotel Century
- Gae Aulenti Architetti Associati
- Garda Lake Houses S. R. L. - Società Immobiliare
- Milan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Milan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Milan