Pinacoteca Di BreraCurrently Open [Closes at 07:15 pm]
- Address: Via Brera, 28, 20011 Milan, Italy
- Timings: 08:30 am - 10:15 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0272263264
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Pinacoteca Di Brera - Review
The Brera Picture Gallery is the main public gallery for paintings in Milan, Italy. See some of the world’s most stunning, centuries-old paintings from Italian masters including Caravaggio and Raphael. The gallery’s collection is housed in a 19th century monastery. Not visiting this art gallery would definitely be a big miss! Plenty of artistic elements are exhibited nicely to allure the visitors. You can save time by pre-purchasing tickets for the gallery. More than children, this place can be enjoyed by adults or teenagers. Being a well-known traveling spot, reaching The Brera Picture Gallery will not be a problem for the visitors. The attraction is included in Milan Itinerary 3 days.
Pinacoteca Di Brera Information
- Last admission is half an hour before it closes.
- Complete facilities for people with disabilities.
- Don’t forget to see exhibitions.
- Visitors can book ticket in advance.
- You are allowed to take a guide with you.
Pinacoteca Di Brera Ticket Prices
- Tickets: € 10
- Reduced-rate tickets: € 7
- Admission is free every first Sunday of the month, however for exhibitions, you need a separate ticket.
- For those who eligible for free tickets, refer to the website.
- The Pinacoteca di Brera is open until 10.15pm every Thursday evening from October 20th to December 29th. The entry fee during this time remains 2 euro starting from 6.00pm until ticket office closure at 09.40pm.
Pinacoteca Di Brera Hours
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday- Sunday: Ticket office open till 6:40pm.
- Thursday: Ticket office open till 9:40pm.
How To reach Pinacoteca Di Brera by Public Transport
- Milano Centrale Train Station
Restaurants Near Pinacoteca Di Brera
- Kim Bar: Wine & Cocktails
- Warsa: Asian Food
- Bice: Seafood Pasts
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pinacoteca Di Brera
58.9% of people who visit Milan include Pinacoteca Di Brera in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.51% of people start their Pinacoteca Di Brera visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pinacoteca Di Brera
63.87% of people prefer walking in order to reach Pinacoteca Di Brera
Pinacoteca Di Brera Trips
1 View17 Days 16 Nights17 Day Trip to Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan, Positano, Manarola from RadfordBy: Guest UserCity: Rome, Florence, Venice, Positano, Manarola, Milan
Pinacoteca Di Brera, Milan Reviews
Went here to kill time but ended up enjoying my visit. Nice museum that is not too big but with well curated pieces. Crowd was not heavy and tickets were reasonable. Good way to spend 1.5 hours in milan
It was very good and very big. I think the entrance is 10€ but we went the first sunday of the month so it was free. The queue was fast even the amount people. It has like 40 rooms and more of 500 paintings. It also has some sculptures and some very big paintings. It has some seats so you can rest or contemplate the paintings. Summarizing, it was beautiful and a must shown place in Milan.
Museum with an impeccable collection of amazing art pieces. If you're in the city, this museum should not be missed. There is a large courtyard outside the main entrance to the galleries which is a fantastic spot to get some rest and soak in the sun. Lots of art pieces with a definite emphasis on religion but many classical pieces that should satisfy any visitor.
It is magic place for painting lovers. All know masters under one roof. I was blessed to go there and see it on my own eyes 😁
This museum has an interesting history and some remarkable works of art in it's collection. A cafe would be good but there are places nearby. Don't miss the botanical gardens at the back.