Pinacoteca Di Brera6606 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Brera, 28, 20011 Milan, Italy
- Timings: 08:30 am - 10:15 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0272263264
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery
The Brera Picture Gallery is the main public gallery for paintings in Milan, Italy. See some of the world’s most stunning, centuries-old paintings from Italian masters including Caravaggio and Raphael. The gallery’s collection is housed in a 19th century monastery. Not visiting this art gallery would definitely be a big miss! Plenty of artistic elements are exhibited nicely to allure the visitors. You can save time by pre-purchasing tickets for the gallery. More than children, this place can be enjoyed by adults or teenagers. Being a well-known traveling spot, reaching The Brera Picture Gallery will not be a problem for the visitors. The attraction is included in Milan Itinerary 3 days.
Pinacoteca Di Brera Travel Tips
- Last admission is half an hour before it closes.
- Complete facilities for people with disabilities.
- Don’t forget to see exhibitions.
- Visitors can book ticket in advance.
- You are allowed to take a guide with you.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pinacoteca Di Brera
- Tickets: € 10
- Reduced-rate tickets: € 7
- Admission is free every first Sunday of the month, however for exhibitions, you need a separate ticket.
- For those who eligible for free tickets, refer to the website.
- The Pinacoteca di Brera is open until 10.15pm every Thursday evening from October 20th to December 29th. The entry fee during this time remains 2 euro starting from 6.00pm until ticket office closure at 09.40pm.
Pinacoteca Di Brera Hours
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday- Sunday: Ticket office open till 6:40pm.
- Thursday: Ticket office open till 9:40pm.
How to Reach Pinacoteca Di Brera
- Milano Centrale Train Station
- Kim Bar: Wine & Cocktails
- Warsa: Asian Food
- Bice: Seafood Pasts
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.31% of people who visit Milan include Pinacoteca Di Brera in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.51% of people start their Pinacoteca Di Brera visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pinacoteca Di Brera
63.87% of people prefer walking in order to reach Pinacoteca Di Brera
Pinacoteca Di Brera Reviews & Ratings
Hi I want to check if the Pinacoteca will be open on the 31st of October please as I cannot find tickets anywhere. Thanks EstherAnswer Report Abuse