Pinacoteca Di BreraCurrently Closed
- Address: Via Brera, 28, 20011 Milan, Italy
- Timings: 08:30 am - 10:15 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0272263264
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids
The Brera Picture Gallery is the main public gallery for paintings in Milan, Italy. See some of the world’s most stunning, centuries-old paintings from Italian masters including Caravaggio and Raphael. The gallery’s collection is housed in a 19th century monastery. Not visiting this art gallery would definitely be a big miss! Plenty of artistic elements are exhibited nicely to allure the visitors. You can save time by pre-purchasing tickets for the gallery. More than children, this place can be enjoyed by adults or teenagers. Being a well-known traveling spot, reaching The Brera Picture Gallery will not be a problem for the visitors. The attraction is included in Milan Itinerary 3 days.
- Last admission is half an hour before it closes.
- Complete facilities for people with disabilities.
- Don’t forget to see exhibitions.
- Visitors can book ticket in advance.
- You are allowed to take a guide with you.
- Tickets: € 10
- Reduced-rate tickets: € 7
- Admission is free every first Sunday of the month, however for exhibitions, you need a separate ticket.
- For those who eligible for free tickets, refer to the website.
- The Pinacoteca di Brera is open until 10.15pm every Thursday evening from October 20th to December 29th. The entry fee during this time remains 2 euro starting from 6.00pm until ticket office closure at 09.40pm.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday- Sunday: Ticket office open till 6:40pm.
- Thursday: Ticket office open till 9:40pm.
- Milano Centrale Train Station
- Kim Bar: Wine & Cocktails
- Warsa: Asian Food
- Bice: Seafood Pasts
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.02% of people who visit Milan include Pinacoteca Di Brera in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.51% of people start their Pinacoteca Di Brera visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pinacoteca Di Brera
63.87% of people prefer walking in order to reach Pinacoteca Di Brera
Museum done right. The descriptions of most paintings put the art in the context of its time or tell a tale about the creator. Makes you appreciate the art a lot more. The building in itself is a part of the museum with a rich history.
An art gallery with, I don't mean to be disrespectful, less prime names artists mostly rennaissance painters. Approached themes mostly religious depicting major milestones in Christian religion. Don't hesitate to pay a visit if you are an art lover, still not with kids
A must-see when in Milan. The art gallery displays beautiful paintings, plus the building itself is a work of art too. It's located in the centre of the city, not far from the Castle and easy to reach by bus or with the underground.
The art academy and gallery in brera. I would recommend mid week and the weekend although it's supposed to be free on Sunday - in mid week there students around and the class rooms are open so you can look 🕵️ magical place anyway. I would recommend.
Went here to kill time but ended up enjoying my visit. Nice museum that is not too big but with well curated pieces. Crowd was not heavy and tickets were reasonable. Good way to spend 1.5 hours in milan