Planetario Di Milano250 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Giardini Pubblici Indro Montanelli, Corso Venezia, 57, 20121 Milano, Italy, 20121
- Timings: 02:15 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0288463340
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Planetarium , Family And Kids, Social, Arts, Museums
Inaugurated in 1930, this is Milan's biggest planetarium. Over 300 people can be seated at a time while programmed are projected on to the dome of the facility. The projections accurately depict the night sky as it was or will be at any place and time on Earth. The planetarium organises lectures and events to educate the public on astronomy and related sciences. The center is also the home of the city's oldest amateur astronomy club, the Circolo Astrofili di Milano. The elegant design of the building was based on the Pantheon in Rome.
Entrance Ticket Details For Planetario Di Milano
- EUR 3 for 18 and under, 65+
- Free for the disabled.
Planetario Di Milano Hours
- Themed conferences: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm (may be different in July and August; check monthly schedule).
- Guided observations of the sky: Saturday and Sunday: 3pm and 4pm (may be different in July and August; check monthly schedule).
- Ticket office opens 45 minutes before the start of the programme.
How to Reach Planetario Di Milano
- M1 stop P.ta Venezia
- Bus NM1 stop Palestro M1
- Tram 9 stop P.ta Venezia M1
- Tram 1 stop P.za Cavour
- Bus 61, 94 stop P.za Cavour
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.94% of people who visit Milan include Planetario Di Milano in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
85.53% of people start their Planetario Di Milano visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Planetario Di Milano
90.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Planetario Di Milano