Planetario Di MilanoCurrently Closed
- Address: Giardini Pubblici Indro Montanelli, Giardini Pubblici "Indro Montanelli", Corso Venezia, 57, 20121 Milano, Italy, 20121
- Timings: 02:15 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0288463340
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Planetarium , Family And Kids, Social, Arts, Museums
Planetario Di Milano - Review
Inaugurated in 1930, this is Milan's biggest planetarium. Over 300 people can be seated at a time while programmed are projected on to the dome of the facility. The projections accurately depict the night sky as it was or will be at any place and time on Earth. The planetarium organises lectures and events to educate the public on astronomy and related sciences. The center is also the home of the city's oldest amateur astronomy club, the Circolo Astrofili di Milano. The elegant design of the building was based on the Pantheon in Rome.
Planetario Di Milano Ticket Prices
- EUR 3 for 18 and under, 65+
- Free for the disabled.
Planetario Di Milano Hours
- Themed conferences: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm (may be different in July and August; check monthly schedule).
- Guided observations of the sky: Saturday and Sunday: 3pm and 4pm (may be different in July and August; check monthly schedule).
- Ticket office opens 45 minutes before the start of the programme.
How To reach Planetario Di Milano by Public Transport
- M1 stop P.ta Venezia
- Bus NM1 stop Palestro M1
- Tram 9 stop P.ta Venezia M1
- Tram 1 stop P.za Cavour
- Bus 61, 94 stop P.za Cavour
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Planetario Di Milano
2.04% of people who visit Milan include Planetario Di Milano in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
85.53% of people start their Planetario Di Milano visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Planetario Di Milano
90.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Planetario Di Milano
Planetario Di Milano Trips
Planetario Di Milano, Milan Reviews
Great place for astronomy shows.
If you visit on Tuesday after 1400 the entrance is free. The exhibition is all stuffed animal that are displayed beautiful in there natural settings. It's really nice to see so many different animals up close. Though there is no information on English. Don't expect a long visit, we saw everything after about 1 hour. Though it's a nice experience and great after seeing 1000 art museums and cathedrals.
wonderful planetario made by the famouse architect Portaluppi. every month they do workshop on the stars you can see in that month.
Extremely old style, very uncomfortable wood chairs, and this contributes to the trueness and magic of the experience. To try!
It's incredibile how many things the amazing Zeiss custom setup can show you. Great place for children and adults.