Quadrilatero D'oro, Milan
About Quadrilatero D'oro, Milan
Quadrilatero D'oro, Milan - Address
Address: 20123 Milan, Italy
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 11.1K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Restaurant, Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
These are four adjoining streets, north of the Duomo known collectively as the Quadrilatero d'Oro, also known as Golden Quadrilateral. This fashion district is one of the posh up-market areas in the world, filled with jewelers, boutiques, accessories, perfumes, shoes, bags and design and furnishing showrooms. Fashion, especially ready-to-wear, has made the Lombardy capital its home. Here is where you will find many flagship stores of the big names in Italian fashion, including Dolce e Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Versace, and Giorgio Armani. Most of these streets are pedestrianized, making this area perfect for an afternoon stroll. There are several restaurants, cafes and bakeries as well. The place is well connected with the local transport. Local cabs are available throughout the city in order to reach the place. Also shop at the Gallery Of Vittorio Emanuele II.
Quadrilatero D'oro Information
- Most big shops are open all day.
- Shops are closed for lunch break.
- Visa and MasterCard acceptable.
- Bring some cash with you.
- Visitors can enjoy window shopping here.
Quadrilatero D'oro Opening and Closing Hours
- Check out timings for individual stores.
How To reach Quadrilatero D'oro by Public Transport
- Montenapoleone Metro Station
Restaurants Near Quadrilatero D'oro
- Luini: Spaghetti
- Papa Francesco: Sardenian Pasta
- Nobu: Asian Food
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Quadrilatero D'oro, Milan Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Parco Di Trenno
- Sant'antonio Abate
- Orto Botanico Di Brera
- San Sepolcro
- Santa Maria Presso San Celso
- Parco Delle Basiliche
- Santuario Di Santa Maria Alla Fontana
- Sant'alessandro In Zebedia
- Acquatica Park
- San Giovanni In Conca
- Milan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Milan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Milan