Quadrilatero D'oroCurrently Open
- Address: 20123 Milan, Italy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Restaurant, Market, Shopping Center
These are four adjoining streets, north of the Duomo known collectively as the Quadrilatero d'Oro, also known as Golden Quadrilateral. This fashion district is one of the posh up-market areas in the world, filled with jewelers, boutiques, accessories, perfumes, shoes, bags and design and furnishing showrooms. Fashion, especially ready-to-wear, has made the Lombardy capital its home. Here is where you will find many flagship stores of the big names in Italian fashion, including Dolce e Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Versace, and Giorgio Armani. Most of these streets are pedestrianized, making this area perfect for an afternoon stroll. There are several restaurants, cafes and bakeries as well. The place is well connected with the local transport. Local cabs are available throughout the city in order to reach the place.
Quadrilatero D'oro Travel Tips
- Most big shops are open all day.
- Shops are closed for lunch break.
- Visa and MasterCard acceptable.
- Bring some cash with you.
- Visitors can enjoy window shopping here.
Quadrilatero D'oro Hours
- Check out timings for individual stores.
How to Reach Quadrilatero D'oro
- Montenapoleone Metro Station
- Luini: Spaghetti
- Papa Francesco: Sardenian Pasta
- Nobu: Asian Food
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Quadrilatero D'oro Address: 20123 Milan, Italy
- Quadrilatero D'oro Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Quadrilatero D'oro(preferred time): 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Quadrilatero D'oro: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.04% of people who visit Milan include Quadrilatero D'oro in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
41.33% of people start their Quadrilatero D'oro visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Quadrilatero D'oro
80.85% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Quadrilatero D'oro
People normally club together Gallery Of Vittorio Emanuele II and Basilica Di San Lorenzo while planning their visit to Quadrilatero D'oro.