Royal Palace366 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza del Duomo, 12, Milano, Italy
- Timings: 09:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0288465230
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Palace, Heritage Building
The palace has played an important role in Milan's history for a long time, almost a thousand years. It was the seat of the government during the medieval ages, and later, a governor's palace under Ferrante Gonzaga in the 16th century. Though fire stuck the Court theatre multiple times, and it was restored each time, the palace's final neo-classical look was designed by in the Giuseppe Piermarini, after which Milan's rulers made it their home. The lavish interiors were almost entirely destroyed in the WWII bombings. Though renovations have still not been finished,, the palace is now one of Milan's most important cultural and exhibition centers, displaying the best of artworks from around the world's greatest museums.
Royal Palace Travel Tips
- Wheelchair is accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Royal Palace
- EUR 10 for students, groups, over 65, disabled.
- Family ticket € 10.00 adults and € 6,00 children.
Royal Palace Hours
- Last admission one hour before closing time.
How to Reach Royal Palace
- M1, M3 stop Duomo.
- Trams 24, 12, 16, 27, 2, 3, 14 stop Duomo.
- Trams 15 and 23 stop P.za Fontana.
- Buses 54, N15, NM1, NM3 stop Via Larga.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.79% of people who visit Milan include Royal Palace in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
46.51% of people start their Royal Palace visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Royal Palace
55.61% of people prefer walking in order to reach Royal Palace