San Carlo Al Corso4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Corso Giacomo Matteotti, 14, 20122 Milano, Italy
- Timings: 07:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-027733021
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
This 19th century neoclassical church was built to replace the demolished 14th century Santa Maria dei Servi church. Its design was inspired by the Pantheon in Rome, with a colonnaded facade of 36 granite columns and a massive dome. The church is dedicated to St. Charles Borromeo, a famous Milanese bishop who fought the bubonic plagues of the 16th century.
How to Reach San Carlo Al Corso
- Metro M1 stop San Babila
- Bus 94 stop Via S. Damiano C.so Monforte
- Bus N15, N27, NM1 and NM 3 stop Via S. Damiano C.so Monforte
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.03% of people who visit Milan include San Carlo Al Corso in their plan
95% of people start their San Carlo Al Corso visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see San Carlo Al Corso
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting San Carlo Al Corso