San Francesco Di PaolaCurrently Open
- Address: Via Alessandro Manzoni, 30, 20121 Milano, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-276002634
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Architecture
The church is much celebrated for its harmonious fusion of two architectural style - Baroque and Rococo. Construction began in the 18th century but the final touches were not in place until 1891. The highlights are:
- Stucco and gilding work
- Neoclassical altarpiece
- Fresco of the Glory of San Francesco da Paola
- Pierfrancesco Guala's paintings in the sacristy
- Antonio Cucch's paintings in the San Francesco di Sales chapel
- The three portals flanked by Corinthian columns
San Francesco Di Paola Hours
- Timings given here are based on other churches in the city. Confirm before your visit.
- The church is likely closed for about 3 hours in the afternoon, probably between 12pm and 3pm.
How to Reach San Francesco Di Paola
- Tram 1 stop Montenapoleone M3
- Subway M3 stop Montenapoleone
- Subway 1 stop San Babila
- Buses 61, 94, NM3 stop P.za Cavour
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.