Sant'antonio Abate5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sant'Antonio, -7,, Via Sant'Antonio, 5, 20122 Milano, Italy Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-02583913
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
This Mannerist style church was built in 1852 on top of an older church, which in turn was built adjoining a 12th century hospital. In the 16th century Francesco Maria Richini gave the church interior a serious Baroque makeover, for which the church is now famous. Visit on a sunny afternoon to appreciate the full effect of the colors and lights on the lovely frescoes. The facade is neoclassical. The bell tower is Gothic, and was built in the 16th century.
How to Reach Sant'antonio Abate
- Trams 12, 15, 23 27; Buses 54, N15, NM1, NM3 stop Via Larga.
- Bus 94 stop Ospedale Policlinico.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sant'antonio Abate Address: Sant'Antonio, -7,, Via Sant'Antonio, 5, 20122 Milano, Italy
- Sant'antonio Abate Contact Number: +39-02583913
- Sant'antonio Abate Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Sant'antonio Abate(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sant'antonio Abate: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.03% of people who visit Milan include Sant'antonio Abate in their plan
95% of people start their Sant'antonio Abate visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sant'antonio Abate
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sant'antonio Abate
People normally also visit Sant'alessandro In Zebedia while planning their trip to Sant'antonio Abate.