Teatro Franco Parenti, Milan
About Teatro Franco Parenti, Milan
Teatro Franco Parenti, Milan - Address, Phone Number
Address: Via Pier Lombardo, 14, 20135 Milano, Italy
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Stage Show, Theatre, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Founded in 1982, this theatre has carved an important identity for itself in the Italian performance arts. It handles productions of contemporary writers as easily as classic plays. Since there five stages (with seating from 50 to 500), each play's impact is maximised based on whether it needs to be grandiose or intimate. The facilities are state of the art. The bar and restaurant at the foyer is reportedly excellent. Also, the possibility of five concurrent shows means you're almost guaranteed to find something interesting.
Teatro Franco Parenti Information
- Accessible for disabled.
Teatro Franco Parenti Ticket Prices
- Shows will have their own prices depending on day, time and seating.
Teatro Franco Parenti Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 10:30am-2:30pm and 4pm-7:30pm.
- Sunday: 10:30am-2:30pm (there may be special closings).
- Times given here are for the box office. Actual show times will be different.
How To reach Teatro Franco Parenti by Public Transport
- Trams 9 stop V.le Monte Nero Via Pier Lombardo
- Subway 3 stop Porta Romana
- Buses N6 stop P.ta Romana M3
- Tram 16 stop Via Bergamo
- Bus 62 stop P.le Libia
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Teatro Franco Parenti, Milan Reviews - Write a Review
Cool location. Great program
nice theater in Porta Romana area. not only theater acts but concerts, garage sales and a lot of cultural events
Un teatro e una piscina, what else?!
- Nearby Attractions
- Galleria Civica D'Arte Moderna
- Corso Buenos Aires
- Via Torino
- 10 Corso Como
- Armani Silos
- Ospedale Maggiore
- Memoriale Della Shoah Di Milano
- Archaeological Museum
- Chiesa Di San Babila
- Quadrilatero D'oro
- Milan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Milan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Milan