Teatro Nazionale70 Votes Currently Open
- Address: (ex Piazza Piemonte 12), Via Giordano Rota, 1, 20145 Milano, Italy
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0200640888
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Theatre
Built in the 1920s, renovated in 2009, with a seating capacity for 1500, this is ne of the most important theatres in Milan. The productions are organised Broadway-style now, staying on for an entire season. The shows are lively, colorful and slick. The seats all have great views of the stage and are very comfortable. The outside of the theatre is just as pretty. See the sculptures on the greens.
Teatro Nazionale Hours
- Closed on Monday, unless there's a show, in which case the timings are 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
- Times given here are for the box office only; actual show times are different.
- Box office will be open at 7:00pm for evening show tickets.
How to Reach Teatro Nazionale
- Subway Line 1 stop Wagner
- Tram 16 stop P.za Piemonte
- Bus 61 stop P.za Piemonte
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.52% of people who visit Milan include Teatro Nazionale in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
83.33% of people start their Teatro Nazionale visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Teatro Nazionale
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Teatro Nazionale