Teatro Nazionale, Milan
About Teatro Nazionale, Milan
Teatro Nazionale, Milan - Address, Phone Number
Address: (ex Piazza Piemonte 12), Via Giordano Rota, 1, 20145 Milano, Italy
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 02:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
Added 869 times in trip plans
Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Theatre, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Built in the 1920s, renovated in 2009, with a seating capacity for 1500, this is ne of the most important theatres in Milan. The productions are organised Broadway-style now, staying on for an entire season. The shows are lively, colorful and slick. The seats all have great views of the stage and are very comfortable. The outside of the theatre is just as pretty. See the sculptures on the greens.
Teatro Nazionale Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on Monday, unless there's a show, in which case the timings are 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
- Times given here are for the box office only; actual show times are different.
- Box office will be open at 7:00pm for evening show tickets.
How To reach Teatro Nazionale by Public Transport
- Subway Line 1 stop Wagner
- Tram 16 stop P.za Piemonte
- Bus 61 stop P.za Piemonte
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Teatro Nazionale, Milan Reviews - Write a Review
Musical Flashdance, Bravissimi
ho sempre visto musical bellissimi al Teatro Nazionale
Spettacoli sempre di qualità. buona visule
- Nearby Attractions
- Disco Di Arnaldo Pomodoro
- Parco Forlanini
- St Pietro In Gessate
- Porta Romana
- Cimitero Monumentale
- Parco Villa Litta
- Basilica Di Santo Stefano Maggiore
- Piazza Cinque Giornate
- Arena Civica
- Milan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Milan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Milan