The Little Theatre of Milan was founded in 1947, though this particular venue opened on in 1998. It has a seating capacity of 974. Over two dozen performances are held every year in addition to film screenings, concerts and conferences. The theatre is also home to the Paolo Grassi Drama School. Though the venue is cute and modest, the events themselves are always excellent. An exciting night out is almost guaranteed. Visit the theatre website for information on upcoming shows.
- Disabled accessible
- Shows will have their own prices. Check the extensive pricing scheme on the theatre website. Prices usually run from EUR 22 - EUR 45.
- Contact box office for discounted ticket rates.
- Times given here are for the box office only. Actual show times are different.
- Monday to Saturday: 9:45am to 6:45pm
- Sunday: 1:00pm to 6:30pm
- Closed on public holidays. (though you can book by phone on day if performance)
- Opens one hour before show time
- July: Mondays - Fridays: 9:00am to 7:30pm. Closed Saturdays and Sundays.
- Theatre is closed in the month of August.
- Subway M2 stop Lanza
- Trams 2, 4, 12, 14; Bus 61 stop Lanza m2
- Bus 57 stop Acquario Civico
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.4% of people who visit Milan include Teatro Studio Del Piccolo Teatro in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
60% of people start their Teatro Studio Del Piccolo Teatro visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Teatro Studio Del Piccolo Teatro
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Teatro Studio Del Piccolo Teatro
Beautiful theatre... made many memories performing there!
beautiful theatre but poor performance
We went here once on a school trip, the theatre was great and so was the performance..
This Theatre is really special and nice inside, stages increase vertically not diagonally. You fell very warm and in the middle of the act.