Unicredit Pavilion20 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza Gae Aulenti, 10, 20124 Milano, Italy Map
- Phone: +39-800184949
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Convention Center, Architecture , Exhibition
The pavilion is an exhibition space and convention center for businessmen. It's unlikely you'll be invited in, but just in case you are, do visit if only to check out the sleek architecture. Check the suspended art walkway on the first floor, the greenhouse on top and the mini-tree nursery. It's a airy space of wood and light and glass. The best time for you to go visit would be during a concert, so keep abreast of upcoming events on the attraction website.
Unicredit Pavilion Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible.
How to Reach Unicredit Pavilion
- Trams 10, 33 stop Stazione Garibaldi m2 M5
- Metro 2 and 5 stop Garibaldi Fs
- Bus 43 stop Via Gioia Via Vespucci
- Tram 9 and 10 stop P.za S. Gioachimo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Unicredit Pavilion Address: Piazza Gae Aulenti, 10, 20124 Milano, Italy
- Unicredit Pavilion Contact Number: +39-800184949
- Time required to visit Unicredit Pavilion: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.13% of people who visit Milan include Unicredit Pavilion in their plan
40% of people start their Unicredit Pavilion visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Unicredit Pavilion
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Unicredit Pavilion
People normally club together Chiesa Di San Fedele and Acquario Civico while planning their visit to Unicredit Pavilion.