Via DanteCurrently Open
- Address: Via Dante, 12, 20121 Milan, Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Streets
Via Dante is a street in Milan and probably the most famous and charming street here. The romantic street ambience would definitely make you feel allured with your companion. This pedestrian street forms a nexus between Piazzale Cordusio and Largo Cairoli. The street forms an essential Italian experience as it has been named after the famous Florentine poet Dante Alighieri. Preferable time to visit is evening when street lights are illuminated and create a dramatic ambience. Due to a number of shopping centres here, this street is considered to be one of the best shopping districts of Milan. To reach this spot, simply hire a taxi or a cab. Alternatively, you can opt for metro rail.
Via Dante is one of the main tourist attractions to visit and should definitely feature in your Milan Aires Itinerary 2 Days.
- Don’t forget to try the traditional local food.
- Visa and Master Card acceptable.
- Good place for photography.
- Keep a raincoat or an umbrella handy in rainy season.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen in Summer.
- Bring some cash with you.
- Check out the timings for individual stores.
- Duomo Subway Station
- Meucci: Pizza
- Latte G: Desserts & Ice-cream
- Arnold Coffee: Tea & Coffee
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.65% of people who visit Milan include Via Dante in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
48.41% of people start their Via Dante visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Via Dante
79.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Via Dante