Via Dante, Milan
About Via Dante, Milan
Via Dante, Milan - Address
Address: Via Dante, 12, 20121 Milan, Italy
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 26K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Via Dante is a street in Milan and probably the most famous and charming street here. The romantic street ambience would definitely make you feel allured with your companion. This pedestrian street forms a nexus between Piazzale Cordusio and Largo Cairoli. The street forms an essential Italian experience as it has been named after the famous Florentine poet Dante Alighieri. Preferable time to visit is evening when street lights are illuminated and create a dramatic ambience. Due to a number of shopping centres here, this street is considered to be one of the best shopping districts of Milan. To reach this spot, simply hire a taxi or a cab. Alternatively, you can opt for metro rail.
Via Dante is one of the main tourist attractions to visit and should definitely feature in your Milan Aires Itinerary 2 Days.
Via Dante Information
- Don’t forget to try the traditional local food.
- Visa and Master Card acceptable.
- Good place for photography.
- Keep a raincoat or an umbrella handy in rainy season.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen in Summer.
- Bring some cash with you.
Via Dante Opening and Closing Hours
- Check out the timings for individual stores.
How To reach Via Dante by Public Transport
- Duomo Subway Station
Restaurants Near Via Dante
- Meucci: Pizza
- Latte G: Desserts & Ice-cream
- Arnold Coffee: Tea & Coffee
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Via Dante, Milan Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Basilica Di Sant'eufemia
- Monumento Ossario Piccoli Martiri
- Parco Lambro
- San Paolo Converso
- Osservatorio Astronomico Di Brera
- Parco Vittorio Formentano
- Spazio Oberdan
- Chiesa Di San Raffaele
- Parrocchia San Gregorio Magno
- San Francesco Di Paola
- Milan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Milan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Milan