Via Torino, Milan
About Via Torino, Milan
Via Torino, Milan - Address
Address: Via Torino, 20123 Milano, Italy
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 5.3K times in trip plans
Bar, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Connecting the Duomo and Corso di Porta Ticinese, this street has long been one of the best shopping destinations in the city. Recently, it's been seeing a lot of traffic for its many stores, particularly amongst the younger crowd. Clothes and accessories do good business here too. Prices are exceeding reasonable and it's not uncommon to pick up a bargain. Check out the side streets for studios and artist galleries. At the end of the shopping and browsing, head over into one of the many bars, usually frequented by students.
How To reach Via Torino by Public Transport
- Tram 2, 3, 14 stop Via Torino Via Palla.
- Subway 3 stop Missori.
- Tram 16, 24 stop Missori M3
- M1, M3 stop Duomo
- Trams 24, 12, 16, 27, 2, 3, 14 stop Duomo.
- Buses N15, N24 and NM 3 stop Duomo M1 M3
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Via Torino, Milan Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Piazza Di Santa Maria Delle Grazie
- Manhattan Navigli
- Dolce & Gabbana Gold
- Via Fabio Filzi
- Hotel Canova
- Centro Di Documentazione Biblioteca Arnoldo Mondadori Editore - Ame
- Como-brunate Funicular
- Arch Of Peace Apartment
- Milan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Milan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Milan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Milan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Milan