Villa Clerici8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Giovanni Terruggia, 8/14, 20162 Milan, Italy Map
- Timings: 02:30 pm - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39- 026470066
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Architecture , Exhibition
This 18th century villa now serves various organisations as an event and exhibitions space. Its architectural highlights include two small chapels, the Italian garden in the main courtyard, and the double columned facade. Inside it it is lavishly appointed with balustrades, a hall of mirrors, coffered ceilings, and a trompe-l'oeil.
The main way to get in is by purchasing tickets to check out the 130 works of art in the Galleria d'Arte Sacra dei Contemporanei, which, to be fair, does have some excellent stuff on display.
Other organisations functioning at the site include Casa di Redenzione Sociale Onlus, Compagnia di San Paolo, the L’Associazione Cardinal Ferrari, and the La Plata Foundation.
How to Reach Villa Clerici
- Buses 52, 172 stop Via Teruggia Via Val Di Ledro
- Tram 4 stop Niguarda Nord
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Villa Clerici Address: Via Giovanni Terruggia, 8/14, 20162 Milan, Italy
- Villa Clerici Contact Number: +39- 026470066
- Villa Clerici Timing: 02:30 pm - 06:30 pm
- Best time to visit Villa Clerici(preferred time): 02:30 pm - 04:30 pm
- Time required to visit Villa Clerici: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.05% of people who visit Milan include Villa Clerici in their plan
66.67% of people start their Villa Clerici visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Villa Clerici
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Villa Clerici
People normally club together Hotel Da Vinci and Church Of Scientology Mission Of Milano while planning their visit to Villa Clerici.