Cenacolo Vinciano9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0292800360
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, Family And Kids
Cenacolo Vinciano in Milano is a world-renowned museum of art which houses Leonardo Da Vinci’s famous painting ‘The Last Supper’. In reality, this painting is a fresco painted on the wall. A guided tour of this museum includes an informative session wherein you are briefed about the history of this painting. In addition to this briefing, you get around 15 minutes of time to admire this marvelous piece of art. Art-enthusiasts and history-lovers, do not give this museum a miss at any cost! However, a word of caution- make sure that you reserve your tickets very well in advance as this place does not allow on-the-spot bookings!
More about Milano
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Milano trip planner.
Book perfect hotels in Milano like Hotel Motel Sirio, Spa Hotel Parigi 2 and Hotel Meuble' Atlantic.
Generate executable plans on your own or book the top rated Milano vacation packages for your visit. Read more on how to reach Milano.
How to Reach Cenacolo Vinciano
- Nearest Light Rail Station- S. Maria Delle Grazie
- Nearest Bus Stop- P.za Giovine Italia
- Private Vehicles/Cabs
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milano before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milano and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cenacolo Vinciano Address: Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
- Cenacolo Vinciano Contact Number: +39-0292800360
- Cenacolo Vinciano Timing: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!