Observatory Hill Park27 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Upper Fort St, Millers Point NSW 2000, Australia Map
- Phone: +61-292659333
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Being nestled in the heartland of the city, Observatory Hill Park has become one of the popular spots for locals, visitors, and daily workers. Besides daily jogging, the park also offers panoramic views of the adjoining Sydney harbours and its bridge. Basic amenities of the park include – exercise stations, rental rotunda, tennis courts, and public artworks. Paved walking trails and separate cycling paths are also included within the site. Its off-leash area remains open for all, throughout the year. Whenever you pay a visit to Observatory Hill Park you would be pleased to enjoy walking through the nature while viewing the stunning beauty of the harbour.
How to Reach Observatory Hill Park
- Bus – 311 to stop - Argyle Pl at Lower Fort St.
- Bus – 311 to stop - Argyle St at Watson Rd.
- Observatory Hill Park Address: Upper Fort St, Millers Point NSW 2000, Australia
- Observatory Hill Park Contact Number: +61-292659333
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!