Best Time To Visit Milwaukee
Milwaukee has the most confusing climate in the US and many a times you will see an intermingling of seasons and intense fluctuations. Rainfall is not a distinguished season and will overlap with a few days in Summer and Spring. Even though there are four seasons in the region, Spring and Autumn are known for their sudden temperature changes and may even merge into other seasons abruptly.
- Summer Season: May to September is peak summer season with July being the hottest month. The average temperature is around 22 degrees Celsius but July can touch 27 degrees Celsius. September can fade the season off into winters with a short or no autumn season at all.
- Thunderstorms are common during May.
- Autumn Season: October is the Autumn season with an average of 15 degrees Celsius even though it is not as demarcated as other seasons.
- Winter season: November to March is considered peak winter season with extreme cold weather. January is the coldest month with temperatures touching almost -11 degrees Celsius. The winters do have heavy snowfall and can touch the ground from early September and can advance well into May.
- Tornado Season: Late March to early June is characterized by frequent Tornados so much so that it demands for a season of its own!
- Spring Season: April is the Spring season with a lot of sudden changes in temperatures with an average temperature of around 10 degrees Celsius although temperatures can get pretty low. Precipitation, whether in the form of rain or snowfall, is not uncommon during April.
- Rain Season: Rainfall is seen throughout the year although rarely in Summer season (with the exception of August). April and October are known for their rains. August is considered the wettest month of the year and may not be a good time to visit the city.
The best time to visit Milwaukee is during Summer and Autumn season.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 20 0
Maximum rain recorded in Milwaukee is 331.38 mm in May.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Milwaukee is November.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Milwaukee is January.
Least humid month in Milwaukee is November.