Bradford Beach53 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2400 N Lincoln Memorial Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53211, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4149628809
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Body, Walking Area, Family And Kids
The Bradford Beach is the activity center for beach bums who want to do more than just soak up the sun. Offering a wide variety of sports, activities and events with peak season during summer, the place is loved for its sheer energy and active spirit.
- Volleyball Tournaments
- Yoga and Cross fit classes arranged here.
The beach does have life guards to ensure the safety of the people who visit.
Bradford Beach Travel Tips
- Other contact number is +1 262-515-7847.
- No dogs on the beach (exception: service dogs)
- Swim only in designated areas.
- Wear appropriate bathing attire.
- Bring only plastic bottles/cups and aluminum cans – No glassware.
- No carry-in alcoholic beverages.
- No smoking within 30 feet of bathhouse.
- No grilling, fire pits, or bonfires on the beach.
- No swimming when the beach is closed (10.00 pm to 4:30am).
- For other rules and tips, visits the official website.
Bradford Beach Hours
- Beach is closed from 10.00 pm to 4.30 am.
- Life guards are on duty mid-June to mid-August, 7 days a week: 11.00 am- 5.00 pm.
How to Reach Bradford Beach
- Bus: at S6 & Canal #7220
- Train: at Amtrak Station - MKE
- By Taxi
- By Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milwaukee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milwaukee and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.98% of people who visit Milwaukee include Bradford Beach in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
95% of people start their Bradford Beach visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Bradford Beach
Bradford Beach Reviews & Ratings
Have loved this place since I was very young. This is a place to sit back and unwind from a week at work. Bring a book and your favorite music and it's heaven on earth. Very relaxing.
It was so beautiful. I cant believe I live on the same lake. It was so clean and warm. The 1st day here was beyond perfect. The 2nd day was after a good rain, so the biting flies were almost maddening, but I managed to stick it out and have 2 great days away from the chaos back home.
We visited Bradford Beach this past weekend when we visited Milwaukee for Labor Day weekend. What a nice beach for right in the center of town! Great views of the blue waters of Lake Michigan! Tiki bars. A place to buy food. Tables to sit at. Beach volleyball courts. The beach was beautiful. We sat on a rock near the beach and took in the views for a while.
Nice sand beach, close to downtown Milwaukee. Food and drink options are available. Kids friendly. So many dragonflies in the area. Walking and biking trails are around too. Many volleyball courts available.
I had such a great time! The beach is clean. They also have volleyball nets a bar also a good stand. I had a few drinks and a burger and fries which were amazing !