Bronze Fonz158 Votes Currently Open
- Address: N Riverwalk Way, Milwaukee, WI 53202, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: View Point, River, Statue, Family And Kids
The Bronze Fonz is Milwaukee’s way to keep a part of ‘Happy Days’ around the city’s landscape. Made by artist Gerald P. Sawyer, the life-like statue of Henry Winkler wearing classic Fonz clothes and smiling while giving thumbs-up, is now so iconic to Milwaukee’s river walk area, that tourists stop by only to take a picture with Fonz.
If you are a ‘Happy Days’ fan, this is a good way to get a check on your bucket-list wish!
Bronze Fonz Travel Tips
- Take a walk around the rest of the Riverwalk area.
How to Reach Bronze Fonz
- By Bus: At Water & Mason #631
- By Taxi
- By Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milwaukee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milwaukee and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bronze Fonz Address: N Riverwalk Way, Milwaukee, WI 53202, United States
- Bronze Fonz Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Bronze Fonz(preferred time): 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bronze Fonz: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
18.81% of people who visit Milwaukee include Bronze Fonz in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
48% of people start their Bronze Fonz visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Bronze Fonz
91.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bronze Fonz
People normally club together Harley-Davidson Museum and Water Street Brewery while planning their visit to Bronze Fonz.