- Address: Concordia, Milwaukee, WI 53208, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Concordia is a neighborhood in Milwaukee known for its vintage houses which make the whole neighborhood a small walk in the city’s history. The neighborhood is names after the Concordia
University of Milwaukee and often you find people taking a walk through the place to reach Lake Michigan. Many fitness freaks crowd the place and if you like walking, you will enjoy the trees, buildings and the pleasant walk to the lake.
Entrance Ticket Details For Concordia
- Tour prices: USD 20 per person
- Tour timings: The tour timings and schedule are not fixed. For upcoming tour timings, visit the official website.
How to Reach Concordia
- By Bus: At Highland & 3101 #4458 or at Wisconsin & N32 #421
- By Taxi
- By Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milwaukee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milwaukee and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.36% of people who visit Milwaukee include Concordia in their plan
95% of people start their Concordia visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Concordia
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Concordia