Events and Festivals in Milwaukee
Milwaukee has a long list of festivals and events which embrace the city throughout the year.
- Summer fest: Held in June every year, the summer fest is the world’s largest music festival and is loved for its sheer variety of artists (around 800 artists) which make the city dance every year!
- Wisconsin State Fair: The festival offers good variety of food and beer while you make friends at the animal barn of the fair. The fair is held every August.
- Polar Bear Plunge: Held in January, the Polar Bear plunge is a festival to dive into the icy waters at the Bradford Beach. The event is safe with paramedics around and is the perfect way to embrace the winters of Wisconsin.
- Locust Street Festival & Beer Run: Held in June every year at the River fest, the Run covers a stretch of around 2 miles with mandatory beer stops.
- Lakefront Festival of Art: Held in the Milwaukee Art Museum in June, the festival is perfect if you want to see the modern art pulse of the city through Photography, Sculpture art, Printing art, Metal work, Jewelry design, Ceramics and Digital art.
- Milwaukee Rally: Held in September, the Milwaukee Rally is known for its Harley Davidson rally which cruise through the city. Music concerts and Beer make for a good time.
- Holiday Parade: Held in November, the parade is a holiday tradition where local celebrities parade through the city along with enormous floats, giant balloons and people with colorful costumes.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Milwaukee
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Milwaukee
Milwaukee Sightseeing City Tour132 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Tap into Milwaukee's famous attractions and history as well as other sights you may not have known existed. Each tour is limi...Book Now
Save 6%Milwaukee Sightseeing Bus Tour13 Reviews
Hop on and hop off the fully-narrated, sightseeing tour at one of 11 hotel or attractions in downtown Milwaukee!Ride the bus ...
Milwaukee Brewery TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Take a 3.5-hour guided brewery tour to some of Milwaukee's bestbrew spots. On this tour you will not learn how beer is made, ...Book Now
Save 21%Milwaukee Puzzling AdventureNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Turn Milwaukee into a game while partaking on a 2-hour Walking Adventure. Your smartphone will act as your guide, w...