Events and Festivals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Events and Festivals in Milwaukee
Milwaukee has a long list of festivals and events which embrace the city throughout the year.
- Summer fest: Held in June every year, the summer fest is the world’s largest music festival and is loved for its sheer variety of artists (around 800 artists) which make the city dance every year!
- Wisconsin State Fair: The festival offers good variety of food and beer while you make friends at the animal barn of the fair. The fair is held every August.
- Polar Bear Plunge: Held in January, the Polar Bear plunge is a festival to dive into the icy waters at the Bradford Beach. The event is safe with paramedics around and is the perfect way to embrace the winters of Wisconsin.
- Locust Street Festival & Beer Run: Held in June every year at the River fest, the Run covers a stretch of around 2 miles with mandatory beer stops.
- Lakefront Festival of Art: Held in the Milwaukee Art Museum in June, the festival is perfect if you want to see the modern art pulse of the city through Photography, Sculpture art, Printing art, Metal work, Jewelry design, Ceramics and Digital art.
- Milwaukee Rally: Held in September, the Milwaukee Rally is known for its Harley Davidson rally which cruise through the city. Music concerts and Beer make for a good time.
- Holiday Parade: Held in November, the parade is a holiday tradition where local celebrities parade through the city along with enormous floats, giant balloons and people with colorful costumes.
Trip plans for Milwaukee
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
Milwaukee Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Milwaukee
Milwaukee Brewery Tour New on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Take a 3.5-hour guided brewery tour to some of Milwaukee's best brew spots. On this tour you will not learn how beer is ...Book Now
Walking Photography Tour of Milwaukee New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Explore Milwaukee and learn great photography tips on this 2-hour walking tour. Your guide will show you some of the best sit...Book Now
Admission to Chudnow Museum of Yesteryear New on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
The Chudnow Museum of Yesteryear, a non-profit organization, operates as a Milwaukee history museum in a historic building di...Book Now
Private Transfer Milwaukee Airport MKE to Milwaukee in an SUV New on TripHobo
Duration: 45 Mins
Why spend your precious time waiting in long shuttle or taxi lines. Avoid the language barrier and currency exchange. Travel ...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Green Bay
- Events & Festivals in Black Creek
- Events & Festivals in Shiocton
- Events & Festivals in Bonduel
- Events & Festivals in Madison
- Events & Festivals in North Muskegon
- Events & Festivals in Wisconsin Dells
- Events & Festivals in Chicago
- Events & Festivals in Michigan City
- Events & Festivals in Miami
- Events & Festivals in Los Angeles
- Events & Festivals in New York City
- Events & Festivals in Las Vegas
- Events & Festivals in San Francisco
- Events & Festivals in Seattle
- Events & Festivals in Paris
- Events & Festivals in Prague
- Events & Festivals in Rome
- Events & Festivals in Rio De Janeiro
- Events & Festivals in London
- Events & Festivals in Barcelona