Celebrating more than 100 years of the iconic Bike brand, the Harley Davidson Museum is simply one of a kind. If you love bikes, or simply are a fan of swanky Harleys, the museum covers everything you want to know about the shiny bikes- from how they are made, designed and loved for.
Even though it is known as a ‘museum’, it is more like a theme park with eateries where you can grab a bite, tour the place, take the scout workshop and shop at their in-house shop which is second to none in the whole world!
Harley-davidson Museum Travel Tips
- For tours, it is best to book tickets at least 24 hours in advance.
- You can also contact on +1-877-HD-MUSEUM
Entrance Ticket Details For Harley-davidson Museum
- General admission price: Adult: $ 20, Senior (age 65+): $ 14, US Military (w/ID): $ 14, Student (w/ID): $ 14, Child (age 5-17): $ 10, Child under 5 years: Free
- Steel Toe Tour prices: USD 46 per person.
- Behind the Scenes tour: USD 20 per person.
- Audio Tour: USD 4 per person.
Harley-davidson Museum Timings
- Steel Toe Tour Timings: Monday to Friday: 9.00 am to 1.30 pm (duration approximately 30 minutes).
- Behind the scene tours: The tour is available on Wednesdays and Fridays at 10.30 am and 1.00 pm (subject to change) and the tour is limited to 15 people.
The place has various events throughout the year. Visit the official website for more info.
How to Reach Harley-davidson Museum
- By Bus: At S6 & Canal #7220
- By Train: At Amtrak Station - MKE
- By Taxi
- By Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milwaukee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milwaukee and book an accommodation of your choice.
56.91% of people who visit Milwaukee include Harley-davidson Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
59.3% of people start their Harley-davidson Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Harley-davidson Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Harley-davidson Museum
Harley-Davidson Museum Reviews & Ratings
Is there anyone that could help me with some information on a 1936 Harley Davidson Sidecar Aerothrust Air Sled ? As far as I know it was owned by Harry Molenaar.Answer Report Abuse
I'm hoping someone at the Harley-Davidson Museum could possibly answer this for you. You may contact them on Harley-Davidson Museum contact number 1-8774368738.Report Abuse