The Historic Third Ward has it all- buzzing restaurants, fine art galleries, historic museums and the most entertaining urban hangout spots you will find anywhere in Milwaukee.
If you are looking for the one place where you can have a long list of shops, eateries and entertainment, this is it!
- Performing art theater where you can catch a live show
- Pubs and Bars to taste the city’s nightlife
- Retail Therapy!
Entrance Ticket Details For Historic Third Ward
- Ticket prices for museums and art galleries vary. For more information, visit the official website.
Historic Third Ward Hours
- Recommended time of visit is 10am - 3pm.
- Monday to Friday: 08.00 am - 05.00 pm
- Most of the shops are open from 10.00 am to 06.00 pm. Timings of individual shops, museums, theatres and art galleries vary. For more information, visit the official website.
How to Reach Historic Third Ward
- By Bus: At Milwaukee & Chicago #1224 or at Water & St Paul #635
- By Train: At Amtrak Station - MKE ( around 1 kilometer away)
- By Taxi
- By Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milwaukee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milwaukee and book an accommodation of your choice.
53.86% of people who visit Milwaukee include Historic Third Ward in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
48.57% of people start their Historic Third Ward visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Historic Third Ward
91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Historic Third Ward
Historic Third Ward Reviews & Ratings
I heard they have a great shoeshine place in the renaissance Building as well.
Cool place to see
Love the thirdward area! There are summer art events and is a good spot to hit up for shops and restaurants.
Beautiful area!! A challenge with a 70' semi though!