Miller Park421 Votes
- Address: 1 Brewers Way, Milwaukee, WI 53214, United States
- Phone: +1-4149024400
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
The magnificent stadium which is home to the Milwaukee Brewers (the city’s home-grown baseball team) is known for its addictive baseball matches, state-of-the art design and architecture and an energy which you simply cannot describe.
If you love baseball, see a match here live to truly get in the skin of Milwaukee.
- Season matches
- The famous fan-shaped retractable roof (only one in North America)
The place also arranges tours. If you would love to see the players practice, you can walk in the park to see them train!
Miller Park Travel Tips
- Know that Tours will not take place when there is an afternoon home game or when a special event is taking place in the Stadium.
Entrance Ticket Details For Miller Park
Ticket prices for matches vary. Visit the official website for precise ticket prices.
Classic Tour prices:
- Adults: USD 12
- Seniors (60 & Older): USD 8
- Kids (12 and under): USD 8
- Ages 2 and Under: Free
- School & Youth Groups: USD 6
MVP Tour Prices: (for groups of 10 or more)
- USD 10 for Children.
- USD 15 for Adults/Seniors.
For other tour options and prices, visit the official website or call up the stadium.
Miller Park Hours
- The gates open 3 hours prior to a game.
Box Office Timings:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am to 5:00pm
- Extended hours on game day and special events
- Ticket Office will remain open 20 minutes after final out is recorded, or until Miller Park special event sales are concluded.
Off- Season Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Timings for matches vary.
- Visit the official website for match schedules.
- Call up the place for tour timings.
How to Reach Miller Park
- By Bus: At National & Miller Park Way #1763 or at Milwaukee & Selig #1004
- By Train: At Amtrak Station - MKE 433 (around 6 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
- By Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milwaukee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milwaukee and book an accommodation of your choice.
79.28% of people who visit Milwaukee include Miller Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
34.52% of people start their Miller Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Miller Park
92.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Miller Park
Miller Park Reviews & Ratings
We have only gone in the suites, but they have been exquisite. Top class. Super clean. Lots of room and the couches and lounge chairs are great. Great view from the classic ballpark seats in front too. The service is always top notch. All the guests highly enjoyed the food, especially the fried cheese curds. The stadium always looks great and the field is well kept. No matter who you are rooting for, always an enjoyable experience.
Even though I am a Cubs fan this park was wonderful. Loved the racing sausages. That was the best and the fireworks too. It was fun. Bathrooms could have been a bit neater, and parking could have been cheaper $30 yikes. But all in all it was a fun time.
Miller Park continues to deliver. The parking rates are reasonable and getting into and out of the lot is fairly painless. Tailgating is common and encouraged by Miller Park. There are truly no bad seats- the $20 seats have excellent views. The Brewers offer many packages to make the stadium experience affordable. Concessions are plentiful and excellent, often featuring local cuisine and brews. There are also multiple fan shops throughout the stadium, and this avoids a mad rush and long lines.
Cubs fan here, who went on a road game versus the Brewers. Although I love Wrigley Field and it's charm, it's nice to go to an actual modern ballpark. Stadium looks great and tons of concessions. Would come here again next season
Miller Park is one of my favorite places to watch a game. It is easy to get in and out of the parking lot. They have the roof do your game will always be played. The food is outstanding. They have the best tradition baseball stadium food. I am not a Brewer fan , so I cheer for the opposing team. The fans are very friendly and are respectful.