Miller Park, Milwaukee
About Miller Park, Milwaukee
Miller Park, Milwaukee - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1 Brewers Way, Milwaukee, WI 53214, United States
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Added 2.6K times in trip plans
Stadium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The magnificent stadium which is home to the Milwaukee Brewers (the city’s home-grown baseball team) is known for its addictive baseball matches, state-of-the art design and architecture and an energy which you simply cannot describe.
If you love baseball, see a match here live to truly get in the skin of Milwaukee.
- Season matches
- The famous fan-shaped retractable roof (only one in North America)
The place also arranges tours. If you would love to see the players practice, you can walk in the park to see them train!
Miller Park Information
- Know that Tours will not take place when there is an afternoon home game or when a special event is taking place in the Stadium.
Miller Park Ticket Prices
Ticket prices for matches vary. Visit the official website for precise ticket prices.
Classic Tour prices:
- Adults: USD 12
- Seniors (60 & Older): USD 8
- Kids (12 and under): USD 8
- Ages 2 and Under: Free
- School & Youth Groups: USD 6
MVP Tour Prices: (for groups of 10 or more)
- USD 10 for Children.
- USD 15 for Adults/Seniors.
For other tour options and prices, visit the official website or call up the stadium.
Miller Park Opening and Closing Hours
- The gates open 3 hours prior to a game.
Box Office Timings:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am to 5:00pm
- Extended hours on game day and special events
- Ticket Office will remain open 20 minutes after final out is recorded, or until Miller Park special event sales are concluded.
Off- Season Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Timings for matches vary.
- Visit the official website for match schedules.
- Call up the place for tour timings.
How To reach Miller Park by Public Transport
- By Bus: At National & Miller Park Way #1763 or at Milwaukee & Selig #1004
- By Train: At Amtrak Station - MKE 433 (around 6 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
- By Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Milwaukee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milwaukee and book an accommodation of your choice.
Miller Park, Milwaukee Reviews - Write a Review
Brilliant venue and facilities are amazing. Great views from anywhere in the stadium. Clean, great staff around to assist you. Easy access loads of lifts etc and plenty of stairways. A wee bit pricey but hey its "simply the best better than all the rest ".
Really awesome park for family fun! Tailgating before the game is a must. We’re Cubs fans so we really enjoyed seeing all the other Chicago fans travel to Milwaukee to watch them play the Brewers. We loved the family fun zone and the fact that there isn’t a bad seat in the place. We could walk around and still watch the live game.
I have been to so many MLB parks. This one has great food, friendly people, nice technology (including great scoreboard). Plenty of shopping and most years the team is competitive. Gave them a four star instead of 5. The stadium is still relatively new but does need a more comfortable feel. The retractable roof has allowed them to use real grass. Now add some plants and trees. Get creative with paint as the stadium looks at times like a factory
I love Miller Park and the Brew Crew, the family has been gathering for games for decades. But I have one major warning for the parking lot: Do Not open your car doors until everyone around you has finished parking. The parking attendants are trying to park a long line of hundreds of cars. If you start getting out before the next person parks you prevent the next car and others from being able to pull in. Worse yet, you open your door into the car pulling in next to you. That's what a guy did to me, flung his door into my front fender. Thanks for the dent. Please have common sense and common courtesy and allow everyone to safely park as directed by the parking attendants.
Miller park is always a great place to go whether it is with a bunch of friends or with family there is a lot that you can do! Tailgating is a Wisconsin classic and there are many groups doing that, if you do not want to go that route I would recommend Friday's inside of Miller park for a great meal with the family/friends! They have many different types of drinks and food all over the park and on all levels also, The Bud Selig experience is something that I would highly recommend if you are a big brewers fan as it outlines how he got and fought for baseball in Milwaukee! All in all a great place to go no matter what day of the week or who you are with!
- Nearby Attractions
- Milwaukee Public Library
- St. Joan Of Arc Chapel
- Veteran's Park
- Lake Park
- Marcus Center
- Rockwell Automation Headquarters And Allen-bradley Clock Tower
- Milwaukee City Hall
- Pettit National Ice Center
- Estabrook Park Biergarten
- Indulgence Chocolatiers
- Milwaukee Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Milwaukee
- What to See in 48 Hours in Milwaukee
- What to See in 72 Hours in Milwaukee
- How to Spend 5 Days in Milwaukee
- How to Spend 6 Days in Milwaukee
- How to Spend 7 Days in Milwaukee