Consisting of a vast collection of around 25,000 objects, the Milwaukee Art museum embraces everything from sculptures, paintings, photographs and decorative items.
The Museum is known for its vast variety of art genre including European, Classic, Contemporary and Modern- offering the perfect place to get familiar with the city’s love for everything art!
- The Michael and Julie Hall Collection of American Folk Art.
- The Mrs. Harry L. Bradley Collection.
- The Floyd and Josephine Segel Collection of Photography.
Milwaukee Art Museum Travel Tips
- For group visit of 15 or more people, you will need to book a group tour well in advance (varies from 2 days prior or even 6-8 weeks, depending on the type of tour)
Entrance Ticket Details For Milwaukee Art Museum
- $ 17 for Adults
- $ 15 for Students (w/ID), Seniors (65+), Active Military**
- Free for Kids aged 12 & under
- Free to Members
- Free to Wisconsin K–12 teachers with valid school ID or pay stub
- Free the first Friday of every month, sponsored by Meijer
For group visit prices and audio tours, visit the official website.
How to Reach Milwaukee Art Museum
- By Bus: At Prospect & Mason #4391
- By Train: At Amtrak Station - MKE (2 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
- By Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milwaukee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milwaukee and book an accommodation of your choice.
64.88% of people who visit Milwaukee include Milwaukee Art Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
33.33% of people start their Milwaukee Art Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Milwaukee Art Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Milwaukee Art Museum