Milwaukee City Hall9 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 04:45 pm]
- Address: 200 E Wells St, Milwaukee, WI 53202, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:45 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4142863285
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Hall
The City Hall is a dip in Milwaukee political history. Learn about how the city functioned during its past and all the embellishments of the hall which have a pivotal story to tell in their own way. The hall itself is an architectural marvel and loved for its Flemish-Renaissance, revival style design.
- Ringing the “Solomon Juneau” bell which is named after Milwaukee’s first Mayor and weighs around 11 tones!
- Free Tour of the place
Milwaukee City Hall Travel Tips
- Other Contact Detail: +1 414 286-3881
Entrance Ticket Details For Milwaukee City Hall
- The Doors Open tour arranges a tour of the place free of cost on first come, first serve basis.
- Ticket is required which is free and distributed on first-come, first-serve basis at City Hall at 10.00 am each morning on the day of the tour during ‘Doors Open Milwaukee’
Milwaukee City Hall Hours
- The city hall is open Monday through Friday: 8.00 am to 4.45 pm.
- Check with individual departments for their hours of operation - some vary from the official hours of business above.
- Doors Open tour: Saturday and Sunday 7 tours per day on the hour from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm on first come first serve basis.
How to Reach Milwaukee City Hall
- Bus: At Kilbourn & Water #739
- By Taxi
- By Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milwaukee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milwaukee and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.69% of people who visit Milwaukee include Milwaukee City Hall in their plan
95% of people start their Milwaukee City Hall visit around 6 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Milwaukee City Hall
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Milwaukee City Hall
Milwaukee City Hall Reviews & Ratings
A very uniquely designed building.
Grandpa's Garage Studio 7 suggests to get over here and get happy. Enjoy the town and buildings for the love of the people who built them. forget about the one's who make bad decisions for others and think of the love we have for one another.
This is a really cool building wirh an interesting history. If you are in the area well worth a quick stop just to see. Very interesting interior. The meeting place for Untapped Tours is out front at the entrance.
Its irresponsible to let people causing problems to continue and keep causing problems. Enforcing rules for conditions of behavior start. These people are dragging the city down doing stuff they are not supposed to and will end up messing up something and the problem is when u start letting people do stuff they are supposed others think they can and then u have a situation u cannot control, its time to open our mouths and say let's not be that way and its not okay. The people will stop and we can see what we can do to help this city.
So if you are walking around downtown Milwaukee I recommend that you seriously consider going by the Milwaukee city hall. It is definitely an imposing structure and you should definitely see it. It is well-designed and has very much architectural appeal, it anchors the cities design. Make sure you go inside and check out how the interior is designed, truly breathtaking and amazing. If you love architecture, don't miss this.