Milwaukee Public LibraryCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 814 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53233, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4142863000
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Library, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
The Milwaukee Public Library was founded in 1878 but due to need of space, its central building was built later in 1890’s in French and Italian Renaissance style.
The library is enlisted in the National Register of Historic Places and has its doors open even today for anyone who wants to admire it architecture, take a tour, be a part of the workshops held here or simply get reading!
- Building Tour and the Green Roof tour
Entrance Ticket Details For Milwaukee Public Library
- Admission and Tours are available for Free.
Milwaukee Public Library Hours
- Green Roof Tours: Wednesdays at 12.00 pm and Saturdays at 10 am.
- Building tours: Tours begin at 11.00 am each Saturday morning in the rotunda. Tours are also available by appointment.
How to Reach Milwaukee Public Library
- Bus: At N8 & Wells #438
- Train: At Amtrak Station - MKE
- By Taxi
- By Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milwaukee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milwaukee and book an accommodation of your choice.
37.29% of people who visit Milwaukee include Milwaukee Public Library in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
54.05% of people start their Milwaukee Public Library visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Milwaukee Public Library
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Milwaukee Public Library