Milwaukee Public Market305 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 400 N Water St, Milwaukee, WI 53202, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4143361111
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids, Workshop
The Milwaukee Public Market breaks all the stereotypes of a traditional ‘Market’. The place offers a wide variety of fresh, processed and gourmet food to grab a quick bite. The market also arranges special classes where you can get some pretty cool kitchen tips to cook or simply be a part of their trending workshops.
If you want to explore Milwaukee’s food scene, no place can get better than this.
Milwaukee Public Market Travel Tips
- For big group visits, it is best to call up the market authorities to give a heads- up to the vendors.
Milwaukee Public Market Hours
- Early Open Hours: Weekdays at 6.30 am for Anodyne Coffee, C. Adams Bakery.
- Nehring's Family Market & Margarita Paradise at 08:00am.
- Thief Win- Late hour: Thursday, Friday and Saturday open till 09.00 pm.
- For other timings, visit the official website.
How to Reach Milwaukee Public Market
- By Bus: At Water & St Paul #635
- By Train: At Amtrak Station - MKE
- By Taxi
- By Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milwaukee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milwaukee and book an accommodation of your choice.
39% of people who visit Milwaukee include Milwaukee Public Market in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
57.14% of people start their Milwaukee Public Market visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Milwaukee Public Market
92.68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Milwaukee Public Market