Old St. Mary's Church167 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 836 N Broadway, Milwaukee, WI 53202, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4142716180
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
Built in the mid 19th century, the Old St. Mary's Church is the oldest church in Milwaukee. The church has an elaborate alter and royal interiors with classic stained windows.
The church is everything a beautiful church stereotypically is- with a clock tower and bell which dates back to 19th century as well. If you have a few minutes on your watch, do visit the place during its masses which are regularly held here.
Old St. Mary's Church Hours
Closed on Saturday & Sunday except for mass.
Weekend Mass Schedule
- Saturday Mass of Anticipation: 4:30 pm
- Sunday Masses: 7:15 am, 9:00 am, and 11:30 am
Weekday Mass Schedule
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 am and 12:05 pm
- Lenten Stations of the Cross: Wednesdays and Fridays 11:45 am
- Mother of Perpetual Help Devotion follows Tuesday Mass.
- Saturday Morning Mass: 7:00 am
For other timings, visit the official website.
How to Reach Old St. Mary's Church
- By Bus: At Milwaukee & Kilbourn #1232
- By Taxi
- By Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milwaukee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milwaukee and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.45% of people who visit Milwaukee include Old St. Mary's Church in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
35.14% of people start their Old St. Mary's Church visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Old St. Mary's Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Old St. Mary's Church
Old St. Mary's Church Reviews & Ratings
Mass is beautiful here. A warm and welcoming family parish. One of Milwaukee's architectural gems!
On a visit to Milwaukee we had to see the oldest Catholic Church. The building is absolutely beautiful and the people are friendly. We really enjoyed the visit! (We did not attend mass so these pictures were snuck from the back.)
Beautiful church. Just make sure you give yourself a few extra minutes to find parking since they only have a small parking lot.
Beautiful... like the old churches used to be.
Beautiful Catholic Church in the heart of Milwaukee. 160+ years old. Very welcoming in & intimate setting for Mass. Love it!