Pabst Theater135 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 144 E Wells St, Milwaukee, WI 53202, United States Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4142863663
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Family And Kids
Built in 1895, the Pabst Theatre is an iconic place for performing arts in Milwaukee. The theatre has hosted many live performances for artists like Laurence Olivier and Anna Pavlova among others.
Till today, the place is one of the most prestigious performing place for artists from all around the world and catching a live show here is simply an experience in itself. The building itself is loved for its old-world charm and impeccable design and acoustics.
Pabst Theater Travel Tips
- Other contact number is +1 4142863205.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pabst Theater
- For Ticket prices, visit the official website.
Pabst Theater Hours
Box Office Timings:
- Monday through Friday: 12:00 pm to 6:30 pm at the Pabst and Riverside box offices, as well as two hours before the start time for each show.
- The Turner Hall Ballroom box office opens two hours before the start time for each performance.
For show schedules and timings, visit the official website.
How to Reach Pabst Theater
- By Bus: at Water & Wells #738
- By Taxi
- By Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milwaukee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milwaukee and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pabst Theater Address: 144 E Wells St, Milwaukee, WI 53202, United States
- Pabst Theater Contact Number: +1-4142863663
- Pabst Theater Timing: 12:00 pm - 06:30 pm
- Time required to visit Pabst Theater: 02:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
16.07% of people who visit Milwaukee include Pabst Theater in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
64.29% of people start their Pabst Theater visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Pabst Theater
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pabst Theater
People normally club together Milwaukee Public Market and Milwaukee Riverwalk while planning their visit to Pabst Theater.