Ray's Indoor Bike Park65 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 8365 N 76th St, Milwaukee, WI 53223, United States Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4143557433
- Ticket Price: 21 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Off Road, Family And Kids, Adventure
If you are looking for an adrenaline rush when in Milwaukee, head to Ray's Indoor Mountain Bike Park to rent a bike and try some handy tricks with your bike. The place offers mountain biking experiences for children and adults alike and if you are a pro at it, you will love the place for its energy, people and vibe!
The place has events flooding-in through out its opening hours and has special BMX night which are a highlight here.
Ray's Indoor Bike Park Travel Tips
- For safety guidelines and rules and regulation, visit the official website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ray's Indoor Bike Park
General Admission: All bikes welcome, all of the time. Brakes and Helmet are required!
- Weekdays Monday-Friday: $ 20.99
- Weekends (All day):$ 26.99
- 2-Day Weekend Pass (Sat-Sun): $ 45.99
- 3-Day Weekend Pass (Fri-Sat-Sun): $ 55.99
- Kids 12 & Under: $ 5 off regular admission, excluding special price days or events.
BMX Night (Sunday): $ 12.99
- For rentals prices of Bikes, visit the official website or call up the place.
Ray's Indoor Bike Park Hours
- BMX Night: Sunday after 4.00 pm
- Timings may change. Visit the official website for precise timings.
How to Reach Ray's Indoor Bike Park
- By Bus: At Dean & N76 #31
- By Taxi
- By Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Milwaukee before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Milwaukee and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ray's Indoor Bike Park Address: 8365 N 76th St, Milwaukee, WI 53223, United States
- Ray's Indoor Bike Park Contact Number: +1-4143557433
- Ray's Indoor Bike Park Timing: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Ray's Indoor Bike Park Price: 21 USD
- Best time to visit Ray's Indoor Bike Park(preferred time): 12:30 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ray's Indoor Bike Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.74% of people who visit Milwaukee include Ray's Indoor Bike Park in their plan
50% of people start their Ray's Indoor Bike Park visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ray's Indoor Bike Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ray's Indoor Bike Park
People normally club together Crossroads Presbyterian Church and Pettit National Ice Center while planning their visit to Ray's Indoor Bike Park.