Are you looking for what to do in Milwaukee?
PLACES TO SEE
Milwaukee has a long list of attractions which covers everything from Science, Technology, Art to the popular Breweries!
- Harley-Davidson Museum: Showcasing 100-year-old history of the popular brand of Bikes, the museum’s highlight is Elvis Presley’s own Harley.
- Miller Park: A modern, popular stadium which is home to the Milwaukee Brewers- Milwaukee’s popular baseball team.
- Milwaukee Art Museum: Known for its Georgia O’Keeffe collection along with other the work of artists from all over the world.
- Milwaukee County Zoo: Home to around 1800 animals with some of the best close-encounter enclosures.
- Lakefront Brewery: Offers exclusive tour through the brewery and is known for its Beer hall which offers scrumptious food with beer.
- Historic Third Ward: The ultimate place to shop, dine and party when in Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee Public Museum: Offers exhibition of Natural History, Anthropology and their highlight- the Butterfly Garden.
- Pabst Mansion: Originally built in the 19th century, the mansion was home to the owner of the Pabst Brewing Company and is a sight of historical significance.
- Miller Brewery: Founded in 1855 by Frederick Miller, the brewery is loved for its Beer Tour and tasting of fine crafted beers.
- Milwaukee RiverWalk: A stretch of pedestrian street running along the Milwaukee river and offering fantastic view of the waters. The street is loved for its variety of restaurants.
THINGS TO DO
Milwaukee is a hub for innumerable activities - sightseeing, art, food, culture, the list of things to do when in the city is long!
Shopping: Milwaukee shopping haunts sell everything from exclusive food products to clothes and accessories.
- T.H. Stemper Co.: The place where Priests go for shopping, you can walk in here to shop for interesting religious items.
- Historic Third Ward: Offers a variety of shops and boutiques which are perfect for some retail therapy when in Milwaukee.
- Brady Street Business Improvement District: If you are visiting during festivals, the place is swamped with specialty food and articles which invite locals and tourists alike. Do shop for ethnic goods when here.
- Shop of Grand Avenue: Located in downtown, the place sells everything from clothes, footwear, accessories, beer related merchandise to jewelry and food items.
Nightlife: Milwaukee’s nightlife is filled with some of the best pubs and bars selling the finest beer you will ever taste.
- Hot Water & Warehouse Night Club: Has 2 dance clubs and is known for its electric weekends with some of the best cocktails served in town.
- Victor’s: A good place to relax with a few drinks.
- 618 Live on Water: Known for its DJ nights, the place is ideal for dancing into the late hours while you sip on delicious cocktails.
- Bryant’s Cocktail Lounge: A good place to try some of the best varieties of drinks available in town, the place serves vintage and classic drinks.
- Oak: If you are looking for bottle service and a high-end ambience, the place is perfect to experience Milwaukee’s nightlife.
- Shaker’s Cigar Bar: Once owned by Al Capone, the bar offers a haunted tour and takes you through 19th and 20th century Milwaukee.
Below we have a list of things to do in Milwaukee and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Milwaukee getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Milwaukee with confidence.